• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
well he did go to Project:AZ yesterday and had a cool money match with Calabrel

anyone know the top 3 for that?

ps ur mom gave me her number for 2 rings

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Dammit Burnsy stop getting your feathers ruffled over wi-fi. I suffered the Lucas Charizard matchup online and just accepted it as fate already.

Haha, my feathers are fine. If you are referring to my "FTFY" post, I was just rolling with the whole "unviable" joke. But I can see where you might think I was being spiteful, so I'm sorry you thought I meant it that way.

Meek, its not like I was trying to say you aren't a good player or that I'm better than you, no need to be so defensive. I think most people will agree that reacting to Sonic's stuff in Wifi's lag is somewhere between incredibly difficult to actually impossible, so when he's rolling around on you while you constantly miss techs it kinda makes it feel like you're getting bullied. Again, I wasn't being completely serious, I just thought it was funny, but I guess not :(

Anyways, I go to a lot of tournaments actually, usually twice a month, and sometimes I do pretty well. I am not very happy with my latest Project AZ performance, but we had a lot more good players than we normally do. First round I played Tai, who is not a very easy player to beat. No johns though, I just need to get better.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
In a lot of streams like the Zenith one, whenever they scream loud the Microphone goes silent for a few seconds. Why?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Is it to preserve the microphone from getting damaged from the excessive noise, or just purely a feature for LOUD NOISE HURTS EARS? Sounds like the 2nd, that sucks so much: they can't disable it? Why are they buying Mics with this crap or turning this feature on?

The Wombo combo would have been 90% silence like half of the hype moments killed with this thing already

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I dunno man. I remember at Genesis 1, the place was so ****in loud and hype for Mango vs Armada you could hear the stream mic shake and cut out just from us.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
In a lot of streams like the Zenith one, whenever they scream loud the Microphone goes silent for a few seconds. Why?
most microphones are incapable of capturing excessively loud sounds. ones that are cost a great deal more.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah seriously, the bracket needs to be a good size. Even if you aren't confident on winning, tournament experience is invaluable.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lucas looks and plays like a seizure prone gnat.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Half the time, the difference isn't even how far you have to travel, but how fast you can move. Older games you walk around like a jackass with a limp and a grim story to tell, like the main character in a Old Western Movie. Newer games you got your Yoshi courier, Dash Boots, ****in Go-Go Gadget Jet Ski's, etc

Kati

Smash Lord
yeah. The first metroid is killer, but can be beaten under 20 minutes; likewise the smb record is supposedly under 5 minuets. Difficulty can stretch a game out all too easily, considering how few actually manage to beat those old games.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
yeah. The first metroid is killer, but can be beaten under 20 minutes; likewise the smb record is supposedly under 5 minuets. Difficulty can stretch a game out all too easily, considering how few actually manage to beat those old games.
I didn't mean that old. Even the game that he's referring to (Super Metroid) isn't nearly as old as those ones. Naturally when you go THAT far back in time, games start getting shorter for technological reasons.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lucas Ditto? Ok God, which child of mine do I have to sacrifice to appease you to unwatch that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom