• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kati

Smash Lord
Holy cow this cbliss thing takes a lot of work. Every character that can now have 10 costumes requires .pac files for every extra slot they have...

But I can see the unified team colours project being included in the next build now without any opposition.

edit*

Make sure you import the selmap and selcharacters into your common5 file or else you will have two copies that conflict with eachother. I'm pretty sure integrating cBliss into Project:M will require pmbr-level knowledge in order to retain the P:M SSS and individual pokemon slots.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Burnsy is a big meany

First he picks on me with big mean Lucas then this

<Burnsy>: oh yea im defintely playing campy pika on wifi with squirtle
<Bunni>: lagachu is op
<Burnsy>: u must have all sorts of friends with that playstyle

Then traffic was a bigger meany and called me names :<

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
No Oro it works like with Charizard

Even though they're a perfectly okay character in 2.1 you have to let people THINK they're terrible and convince them that it's true so they can get changes to be more approachable to use for other people.

Then you pay the pmbr $500 to make your opinion sound better. Just ask Jiang.

For reals though, are her side throws just used for tossing the enemy off-stage or am I just not seeing some set up into a side B bair combo from them? Same with her D-throw actually.

Basically when would I ever seriously want to use a throw besides U-throw?

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Hmm, strange freezing occurnce not on PM's side: My custom Charizard texture was working fine up until today. When I try to load it in game now, it freezes the game with Bees. It isn't on the disc-side of things (I'm using a backup of the image on a harddrive, and the texture loads fine in vBrawl). It must be something on my sd card or with the texture itself, but what could have happened to the file that it freezes the game all of a sudden? It loads just fine into BBox, and everything seems to be generally in order. SD card is defragged and other obvious checks have been performed.

Going to try using my backup of my pokelizardon folder. I make regular backups of my pm files so let's hope this works.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
For reals though, are her side throws just used for tossing the enemy off-stage or am I just not seeing some set up into a side B bair combo from them? Same with her D-throw actually.

Basically when would I ever seriously want to use a throw besides U-throw?
Dthrow is decent and depending on % and character you can still run up afterwards and threaten a RAR Bair or a quick Uair even with good DI. Plenty of times she won't get a direct combo out of it, but will still be in decent positioning. It forces the person to DI away, so you could use it at the edge to force them offstage (best on fast fallers from like 30-60ish because she tends to gimp or edge guard the **** out of them).

If her Dthrow was like a hyper version of Ganon's Dthrow, the world would be in trouble lol.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I was feeling more her D-throw could be like Marth's but release in front of her: a strong ground bounce that launches far enough upward to only follow up with aerials, up-B, and U-smash, but then it would basically be just a better U-throw I guess.

Ahdunnuh, she feels like she had thought put into some parts of her, but other parts feel more like "Eh, that's fine enough."

Up-B targeting the ledge and then suddenly it just decides that it won't actually grab because ZSS is to the inside of the edge is just stupid. Up-B tethers being the only things to specifically ANTI-wallhug is the plain dumbest mechanic in the game.

Other than Sonic ofcourse.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Burnsy is a big meany

First he picks on me with big mean Lucas then this

<Burnsy>: oh yea im defintely playing campy pika on wifi with squirtle
<Bunni>: lagachu is op
<Burnsy>: u must have all sorts of friends with that playstyle

Then traffic was a bigger meany and called me names :<
dont worry burnsy is nothin but a bully, stand against the oppression!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom