• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So I tried to make a brstm using Brawlbox, but when I open the .wav file up nothing comes up. It just shows 0.00/0.00. Normally it would show 0.00/(How long the song is). Does anyone know the solution for this? The .wav file plays fine by itself.

And can anyone recommend some cool looking CF textures that come with CSPs? Brawl Vault isn't being friendly to me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No cool CF skins ever

Good luck finding a Goku one that doesn't make you cry

There was a decent Phoenix Wright one iirc

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
This one does not come with a CSP, so you'll have to make one yourself, but this is my favoite CF texture: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain Falcon/PartyFalcon.rar
Do you have any images for it? I don't really want to slap any textures in without knowing what I'm getting.

And if you take a picture in PM using Smash Stack, where does the image get saved on your SD card?

EDIT: Nvm, figured out the answers to all of my questions. Thanks GunBlaze tho.

Awesome texture too. I'm personally satisfied with the CSP I made.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
that was fixed in 2.5b
Still happening using a fresh install of the 2.5b build, so..., no it wasn't?

So I tried to make a brstm using Brawlbox, but when I open the .wav file up nothing comes up. It just shows 0.00/0.00. Normally it would show 0.00/(How long the song is). Does anyone know the solution for this? The .wav file plays fine by itself.

And can anyone recommend some cool looking CF textures that come with CSPs? Brawl Vault isn't being friendly to me.
Depends on what program you used whether this advice will be of any use. If you use audacity, be sure to clear all the name, title, artist, etc **** out when exporting as a wav. For other programs, it is probably something similar happening, so just look around for if you can leave them blank.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i doubt it kinklink - use Foobar for conversion its probably the best tool ive ever used to convert to wav. i had problems in the newest brawlbox making brstms (it would sound clear on the left speaker, but on the right nothing but static), so try redoing the brstms in an older version of brawl box

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Yeah, someone needs to test cBliss with Project M. I'd do it myself, but I bet someone would finish testing it by the time I set it up myself. Shame I'd have to give up 2 of my Wario costumes, but it might almost be worth it if I used more characters.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Yeah, someone needs to test cBliss with Project M. I'd do it myself, but I bet someone would finish testing it by the time I set it up myself. Shame I'd have to give up 2 of my Wario costumes, but it might almost be worth it if I used more characters.
Also someone make sure it works fine for replays in the Wifi set, and I wonder what happens over Wifi if the other person doesn't have the code. AFS1ink I think plays Wifi, he'll probly test this

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
and I wonder what happens over Wifi if the other person doesn't have the code.
It will only work if you're using normal costumes; trying to use any of the extra ones will make it freeze/crash. It's the same thing that happens if you tried to play online with the old music swap code that modified My Music in your save file.

9bit_alt

Banned via Warnings
I saw a post once that listed all the spikes / meteors that each character had. Can't find it. Does anybody have a link?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread.260812/page-2215#post-15441371
All I could find, in the post he mentions this but it's 2.1
http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-3849.html

Anyone use Rosetta stone or any personal styled program to learn Spanish (or any language if it also has a Spanish one)? Was gonna install that back over the summer, but people give it a lot of criticism for its style of teaching and wondered if there's any other program/free websites out there. The only thing I got other than that is this Pimsleur collection of .mp3s. I'll do some live chat learn spanish web site if it's free or something though.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Depends on what program you used whether this advice will be of any use. If you use audacity, be sure to clear all the name, title, artist, etc **** out when exporting as a wav. For other programs, it is probably something similar happening, so just look around for if you can leave them blank.
Really? Didn't know that would affect the brstm. Weird.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Is anyone going to do another survey like Overswarm did? I always thought that was kind of interesting. Random thought of the day

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
A bit off topic:
Not sure if you guys are interested and I know that this is Project M discussion but figured I would let you guys know they are coming out with now with Controller converters for the Gamecube controller to be used for the Wii U and the newer modeled Wii's.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BS520SG

What it does is it connects to the bottom of the Wii-Mote like where the CCPro and Nunchuck go for the Wii. And all you do is just connect a Gamecube controller to it. People who have been using it even though its 3rd party say its working great. Atleast from all the youtube reviews I watched of it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I heard from a friend about a guy working on that project. There were concerns about latency because the controller is still wireless basically. Is latency going to be an issue for it/any word?

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
I heard from a friend about a guy working on that project. There were concerns about latency because the controller is still wireless basically. Is latency going to be an issue for it/any word?
No clue basically its supposed to read the GC controller inputs as if it were a CCpro attached to it. I'm really hoping that smash would have a bundled one but so far the only concern is that the start button is registered as + - Start(Pause) and Home. Heres a video of it and of how it works. I dont think it would have latency issues but I have no clue to be honest. Pirmarly because again it reads the GC controller as a CCpro controller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQiN-Fi9peA

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I saw that video and I'm a little concerned. Some of the inputs seem delayed, like the jab demonstration he does and the movement on the Wii menu looked a big sluggish unless it only starts to move the cursor at the end of your stick direction, which would maybe explain that. I dunno if that's the total latency regardless of what controller you are using, or whether the adapter is adding some, but my hopes are not as high as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom