• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Defend a 1 frame buffer and light press air dodge for me bamsey (mostly light press airdodge).

I remember when project m was first this weird page that came up on smashmods with just an overview on lucas' changes (by that time the team was probably still in existence for a year )

DoodoodooDOOOO

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new to the whole project M game, just wondering will I still be able to play regular brawl if I download project M? I really want to download it but one of my bros prefers brawl >.<

Kati

Smash Lord
Reflex vs Sethlon:
Winners Finals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvhgCo2jjHI

Grand Finals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZIGy3XBaoI

I've been waiting to see this for a long time considering I think they are the two best PM players currently(from the people I've played).
Does tapping the special button rather than holding it really charge solar beam faster? I can't think of any other reason why Reflex wouldn't be holding it down during the first match of the grand finals. 1:44...

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Does tapping the special button rather than holding it really charge solar beam faster? I can't think of any other reason why Reflex wouldn't be holding it down during the first match of the grand finals. 1:44...
Nah it works, I've done it after I read his post and it seems true: he said it charges like 2-1 or something and there's a cancel window blah blah

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Who plays Fox in DFW? Or let me rephrase that: who plays Fox at a level comparable to you or Awestin or Strawhat? You can't just counter with "we have Spacies" if they aren't already somewhat comparable to the people doing well already.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
lmfao IM JUST CURIOUS MAN

I miss DFW man I'm just trying to keep up

Oracle

Smash Master
drew and disafter are both pretty good with fox (drew in particular has taken out both dakpo and awestin with fox before)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yep, if you time it right it charges faster and heals faster.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
And he didnt even use sonic. Dfw confirmed best region in the world

From watching this I think Seths Marth is better than his sonic. Or not really that it's better, just that Alex playing with fundamentals > Alex playing with novelty gimmicky charcter lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Marth's MUs vs Reflex's characters are also a lot simpler than if he went Sonic. Like, a lottttt simpler. Was a great choice to stick with Marth because they probably would have traded, or even Reflex might have had a few game edge, if the whole sets were Sonic vs Wario.

metroid1117

Smash Master

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
man, I am suddenly in a massive mood to make something in sony vegas. (I blame nujabes)
...does anyone have good combo footage of "lamer" characters? is it odd that I'm asking for that out of the blue. I don't know I WANNA MAKE ****

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I just uploaded them using twitch's youtube upload feature. Only took me about 4 hours or so total to go through and cut out the matches. It also helped that there wasn't a lot of entrants overall. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom