• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I like Squirtle's dair, actually. I use it like you would Mario's dair, and a lot of times, especially at low percents, it leads into an easy grab.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Rofl
You very obviously used synced wavebirds. Especially in the beginning when you got hit multiple times and still kept going to the same frame. Also, to sync fast dash dances perfectly like that is almost inhuman.

Its a good idea but lying won't get you anywhere.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I wish i had a controller with two sets of buttons on it so i could control two characters at once but separately unlike in that glitch. would be so baller to try doubles solo. And just imagine people having doubles-solo matches, that **** would be so hard. But fun.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I swear on the life of my deceased beloved this wasn't a wavebird nor was it the training mode glitch.

This glitch actually came from wifi :troll:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Haha! Thanks a lot! :)

I wish i had a controller with two sets of buttons on it so i could control two characters at once but separately unlike in that glitch. would be so baller to try doubles solo. And just imagine people having doubles-solo matches, that **** would be so hard. But fun.
Lolz, sounds like Desk doing 2-man combos solo in SFxT with an arcade stick in each hand. :smash:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
And I miss YOUR old avatar. :p Actuallyyyy, I kinda forgot what it was but I seem to recall a feminine face looking back at me... :ohwell:

Bison's all good and well, but his face has adorned both my SWF posts and my FB profile for a really long time now. It's about time that changed for both, but if you really miss him that much, he's still there on my SWF profile.

;)

Kati

Smash Lord
Play with the wifi-safe code-set. I think both wifi and replays are unable to detect and record the light presses of from the shoulder buttons.

MaxThunder

PM Support
Like that was two people and not the training mode glitch...
should be called port save glitch or something... cause it works everywhere the game makes your port port 1...

also it's definitely possible to do team combos by yourself... did some awezome stuff with ness and zard, but i was using the full build=(...

iLink

Smash Champion
So I was about to start doing some frame data and hitbox stuff for Lucario when I ran into a problem.

D-tilt hits on 5 from 9 and d-smash 12 from 18-19 or something.
When I was looking through the file myself, I see this:

AttackLw3
Subroutine SubRoutine30 in the SubRoutines list
Frame Speed Modifier: Multiplier=2x
Asynchronous Timer: frames=8
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=LLegJ, Damage=6, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=80, BaseKnockback=35, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=2.5, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39832C15
Offensive Collision: Id=1, Bone=LKneeJ, Damage=6, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=80, BaseKnockback=35, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=2.5, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=-0.75, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39832C15
Offensive Collision: Id=2, Bone=LToeN, Damage=8, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=285, BaseKnockback=45, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=120, Size=4.25, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=-1, X Offset=2.5, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.5, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39812C95
Offensive Collision: Id=3, Bone=LToeN, Damage=6, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=80, BaseKnockback=35, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=4.25, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=-1, X Offset=2.5, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39822C15
Asynchronous Timer: frames=15
Terminate Collisions
Frame Speed Modifier: Multiplier=0.8x
Asynchronous Timer: frames=29
Allow Interrupt

AttackLw4
Concurrent Infinite Loop (Type 9) @SubRoutine51 in the SubRoutines list
Frame Speed Modifier: Multiplier=1.7x
Asynchronous Timer: frames=17
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=TopN, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=3.75, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=6, X Offset=4, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.15, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39032C95
Offensive Collision: Id=1, Bone=TopN, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=3.75, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=6, X Offset=-6, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.15, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39032C95
Offensive Collision: Id=2, Bone=TopN, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=5, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=6, X Offset=11, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.15, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39032C95
Offensive Collision: Id=3, Bone=TopN, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=5, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=6, X Offset=-13, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.15, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39032C95
Synchronous Timer: frames=4
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer: frames=48
Allow Interrupt

So going off of what I have known, the Asynchronous Timer at the start is how many frames of startup before the hitbox becomes active. Since they don't match the numbers magus provided, I assumed those frame speed modifiers effect it somehow. Going off of what I assume they mean, dtilt should have 4 frames of startup before the hitbox becomes active, and dsmash has 12.5 so I'm not really sure where to go from there.

Also the animations in brawlbox match the numbers without the frame speed modifiers so they play without taking those into account, which would effect me being able to make animated gifs of the hitboxes. Was curious if there was a way to fix that. I also ran into some weird anomalies where the hitboxes don't show up in brawlbox until a frame after it should. It was noticeable with Lucario's dtilt as he extended his foot but the hitbox not showing up until a frame after it should have. I was using brawlbox v0.67b

I'm probably misunderstanding some of the data so if anyone can clear that up, it'd help a lot.

Gimpel

Smash Cadet
homerun contest: M

I only hit two balls on stage one
one was a homerun though
if a homerun is what I think it is, we don't play baseball over here lol

/mh, on second try I hit every ball except one and still didn't advance to stage 2 apparently
these chinasian letters suck k

//on third try I apparently won
I whiffed a lot more tries but I got three fsmash tipper hits apparently
this is like melee marth
for me
just try to hit random tippers

///wtf stage 2
is ridiculous
and I wish I knew how to baseball ;_;

shanus

Smash Hero
So I was about to start doing some frame data and hitbox stuff for Lucario when I ran into a problem.

When I was looking through the file myself, I see this:

AttackLw3
Subroutine SubRoutine30 in the SubRoutines list
Frame Speed Modifier: Multiplier=2x
Asynchronous Timer: frames=8
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=LLegJ, Damage=6, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=80, BaseKnockback=35, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=2.5, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39832C15
Offensive Collision: Id=1, Bone=LKneeJ, Damage=6, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=80, BaseKnockback=35, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=2.5, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=-0.75, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39832C15
Offensive Collision: Id=2, Bone=LToeN, Damage=8, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=285, BaseKnockback=45, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=120, Size=4.25, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=-1, X Offset=2.5, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.5, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39812C95
Offensive Collision: Id=3, Bone=LToeN, Damage=6, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=80, BaseKnockback=35, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=4.25, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=-1, X Offset=2.5, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39822C15
Asynchronous Timer: frames=15
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer: frames=29
Allow Interrupt

AttackLw4
Concurrent Infinite Loop (Type 9) @SubRoutine51 in the SubRoutines list
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=TopN, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=3.75, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=6, X Offset=4, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.15, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39032C95
Offensive Collision: Id=1, Bone=TopN, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=3.75, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=6, X Offset=-6, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.15, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39032C95
Offensive Collision: Id=2, Bone=TopN, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=5, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=6, X Offset=11, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.15, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39032C95
Offensive Collision: Id=3, Bone=TopN, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=100, Size=5, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=6, X Offset=-13, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.15, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=39032C95
Synchronous Timer: frames=4
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer: frames=48
Allow Interrupt

So going off of what I have known, the Asynchronous Timer at the start is how many frames of startup before the hitbox becomes active. Since they don't match the numbers magus provided, I assumed those frame speed modifiers effect it somehow. Going off of what I assume they mean, dtilt should have 4 frames of startup before the hitbox becomes active, and dsmash has 12.5 so I'm not really sure where to go from there.

Also the animations in brawlbox match the numbers without the frame speed modifiers so they play without taking those into account, which would effect me being able to make animated gifs of the hitboxes. Was curious if there was a way to fix that. I also ran into some weird anomalies where the hitboxes don't show up in brawlbox until a frame after it should. It was noticeable with Lucario's dtilt as he extended his foot but the hitbox not showing up until a frame after it should have. I was using brawlbox v0.67b

I'm probably misunderstanding some of the data so if anyone can clear that up, it'd help a lot.
In PSA, if it says Asynch Timer: 3 then that effectively happens at frame 4 in game. So what happens is the frame speed modifier makes the animations go twice as fast, moving the asynch timer from 8 (hitbox begins 9 in game) to 4 (5 in game)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just got into the PMBR. Looking forward to helping with not just smashboards stuff now :).

iLink

Smash Champion
In PSA, if it says Asynch Timer: 3 then that effectively happens at frame 4 in game. So what happens is the frame speed modifier makes the animations go twice as fast, moving the asynch timer from 8 (hitbox begins 9 in game) to 4 (5 in game)
So I was correct on that part. The part I didn't understand was the dsmash data. It says:

So I did 17 / 1.7 = 10 and then 10 / 0.8 = 12.5

Magus said that dsmash hits on frame 12, so how am I supposed to get that from that data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom