• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PwnerBren7

Smash Journeyman
Is the issue with not being able to see the default color textures for Sonic/Lucario/Charizard on WiFi sometimes because of not having both a .pac and .pcs?

Also to the person who was asking what I was doing when Sonic was desyncing, nothing really triggered it, it was more or less just Sonic itself. I'm sure it'll fix itself when I re-download though!

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
Framingham, MA.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319733

I'm gonna ask him if we can have a P:M friendly setup on the side. Knowing these tournaments, it probably depends on how many total TVs they have for the Brawl events.
Next weekend? Might be able to go, depends on what I do Friday night and if I can recover

I'd only go if we can have P:M friendlies, don't like Brawl so lemme know, I've got a pretty big, crappy old tube tv if that's what you need, not gonna take my 40" plasma lol

Revven

FrankerZ
Is the issue with not being able to see the default color textures for Sonic/Lucario/Charizard on WiFi sometimes because of not having both a .pac and .pcs?

Also to the person who was asking what I was doing when Sonic was desyncing, nothing really triggered it, it was more or less just Sonic itself. I'm sure it'll fix itself when I re-download though!
For the Indy Pokes, yes. For Sonic and Lucario, I don't know, it could be because they just didn't load, I know for the few times I've played on WiFi with textures when my opponent plays as a character I have textures for the textures aren't loaded some times. It's just the way WiFi kinda works at times.

Also, we've kind of had the Sonic desyncing issues reported to us before and we've been looking into it. It may be our end with his file! If you can figure out the move in question that causes the desync, that would help a lot!

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
I'll ask if people will be bringing (or okay with someone else bringing) Project:M to HOBO 38 on its thread. If so, hyyype.

Edit: ...screw that, the venue fee's $35-$45 lololol

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Next weekend? Might be able to go, depends on what I do Friday night and if I can recover

I'd only go if we can have P:M friendlies, don't like Brawl so lemme know, I've got a pretty big, crappy old tube tv if that's what you need, not gonna take my 40" plasma lol
hotdogturtle wrote at 10:15 PM on Apr 27, 2012:
Is it possible for MMM to have a Project M friendly setup running if there's an extra TV around?

wWw Brazzwa wrote at 11:10 PM on Apr 27, 2012:
depends, i have no idea what attendance is going to look like. at the very least you could prob set-up when we're halfway done with singles

additionally im going to at least push for a P:M 3rd event, provided time available

So basically we need to make sure that there are a lot of TVs so Brawl is guaranteed to have enough; that way we can play Project M without having to give up a setup.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
man, with so many characters becoming viable, i'm gonna have to learn so many more match-ups : (

in melee i only have to know like, 10. lol
YEE BOI! :awesome:

Gonna have to learn that TOONLINK MU if you wanna compete with the `daze in P:M tourneys! >: )

-> but then again, if you end up being a gayspaciemain, you won't even have to. lolol

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
hotdogturtle wrote at 10:15 PM on Apr 27, 2012:
Is it possible for MMM to have a Project M friendly setup running if there's an extra TV around?

wWw Brazzwa wrote at 11:10 PM on Apr 27, 2012:
depends, i have no idea what attendance is going to look like. at the very least you could prob set-up when we're halfway done with singles

additionally im going to at least push for a P:M 3rd event, provided time available

So basically we need to make sure that there are a lot of TVs so Brawl is guaranteed to have enough; that way we can play Project M without having to give up a setup.
Alright I'm gonna see what I can get for old tvs, my cars not that big lol but I'll let you know how many I can get within a few days

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
@sanity's_thief
Wasn't he not that much bigger than Link in melee as well? In the games though, yeah; he's ginormous, one way or another.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
bc is 95% spacies mains.

PR falco mains were able to make shls lower by adjusting their timing.

proooblem? :p
adjusting your timing makes the SHLs lower???? no ****ing way????????????? i had no ****ing idea!!!

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
my shls in melee be hella low, yo.

but then i put in PM and falcos like nawwwww mane u aint finna get dis

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
I get what you're saying but Bowser is suppose to be bigger than he is in smash. He's usually like 15-20ft tall. But hey, characters like that need to be resized for obvious reason :p
Yea but the size difference isn't that much, I just hate it when Nintendo screws up on details like that, make Ganondorf 1/3 or 1/4 bigger overall and I think he'd be fine and it would be consistent, Bowser obviously needs resizing but I don't think Ganondorf needed it

@sanity's_thief
Wasn't he not that much bigger than Link in melee as well? In the games though, yeah; he's ginormous, one way or another.
He had a crouching animation for waiting which made him look shorter, but Ganondorf from OOT is smaller that Ganondorf from TP anyways

oksas

oak-sauce
yo, we're having a PM side tourney at this brawl/melee tourney in AZ. so i'm trying to stream now (tourney matches will probably start within 30 mins), but if anything goes wrong i'll have to switch to just recording. nonetheless:

http://www.justin.tv/oksasoglu

feat kiraflax, k9, Wobbles, etc etc

jk switching to recording. thanks for the help ST and Monk. will be uploading matches to youtube.com/user/oaksmash

iLink

Smash Champion
So I was using DK against an Ike. We played on BF and I was on the left platform and cargo grabbed Ike and dropped through the platform and it caused DK to fall through the base of the stage.

Known bug?

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice
Yea but the size difference isn't that much, I just hate it when Nintendo screws up on details like that, make Ganondorf 1/3 or 1/4 bigger overall and I think he'd be fine and it would be consistent, Bowser obviously needs resizing but I don't think Ganondorf needed it

He had a crouching animation for waiting which made him look shorter, but Ganondorf from OOT is smaller that Ganondorf from TP anyways
And pikachu is only 1' 04"

cutter

Smash Champion
Anyway... just got my hands on this and had a nice session with my buddy Cactuarz.

I really, really like this build. As a G&W main in both Melee and Brawl I am really happy with how G&W works. He just feels... right. As in, he feels like the glass cannon character he was supposed to be from the very beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom