• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

FrankerZ
This basically, I just want to know what things you guys have been doing with her as to making her viable. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or asking for things =P But also I love what you guys did with the second demo! It is so fun to play xD
Well, unfortunately at the moment, we're not going to be talking about characters not in Demo 2, or even give details about them. We hope you understand!

Bones0

Smash Legend
It's frustrating not knowing **** about what's going on (and probably frustrating for all of you to resist telling us stuff), but I know deep down that isolating Demo 2 is the best course of action for the project, so I'm glad you guys are sticking to your guns.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Bones you coming over tonight? I already got like 4-6 Melee players coming over.

There will be a stream tonight btw people.

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
It's been noticed before, thanks though.
Oh damn, my bad, I should probably stop drinking for a while lol I forget stuff too easy

So is this something that's going to be fixed in the patch?

I haven't made any plans for it. I'm working this weekend, then next week I'm probably going to a Brawl tournament around here (gonna try to get Project M friendlies). I don't know if anything's happening after that.
Where's the Brawl tournament? Maybe I can go

Anyone know why replay does not seem to work when viewed? I thought infinite replay would work on matches so long as you had the proper files and codes running when watching the replay as when you had first played the match. Otherwise the game tries to recreate a match in a totally different environment.

Well, I've not changed anything on my SD card and replays are not replaying the match properly.

Oh, no wonder I didn't find that little bit of info on the FAQ. I did a page search for "replau". Hmm... now to see how replays look when switching over to the wifi safe version. That should add some new hilarity.

Revven

FrankerZ
Oh, no wonder I didn't find that little bit of info on the FAQ. I did a page search for "replau". Hmm... now to see how replays look when switching over to the wifi safe version. That should add some new hilarity.
It will, as it certainly won't make them suddenly work, haha.

Oh, I know it won't work. But I want to see how CF will SD off the stage or ganon getting a random down B spike in replay when it never happened in match.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Well, unfortunately at the moment, we're not going to be talking about characters not in Demo 2, or even give details about them. We hope you understand!
Yes, I understand haha I can't wait to find out in the future then!

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of CPU's have the PMBR thought of maybe replacing some of the ai's in training (like jump) with something on the order of a pseudo-reactive DI'ing AI. Or rather an AI that (depending on %) would use anti-combo (I know this is more reactionary but having the computer try to predict, while possible, would be obscene) and then survival DI at killish %. Because that would just be straight up awesome. Maybe have variably potent DI to try to simulate players not being M2K/Mango/Ken/Djnintendo/ThemightyJeffspectre

:phone:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I don't get it.

But I did do something stupid with Dedede a few days ago on wifi... I think it was something like edgeguarding a recovery with ftilt a bunch of times in a row, then finishing with fsmash.

iLink

Smash Champion
I'm just now encountering problems with Sonic. Playing on WiFi every match with Sonic ends in a desync.. :urg:
Are you using any textures that aren't the default ones? Might be causing the desynch. I've used sonic on wifi just fine.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Can cpus be the same color? My friend and I were playing free for all and 2 marios were green lol. We thought it was cool to see u could be the same color but then when we tried we couldn't. Even with mario

MaxThunder

PM Support
So... in case anyone want some updates on my project m cover...

http://oi49.tinypic.com/25rie55.jpg is a preview... of part of the design at least... still waiting on good quality pics from Strong_Bad... And i still need to find a high quality version of the super smash text... and make a good version of that circle logo...

I'm also thinking of making an awezome project m special version of the cover... something like this:
http://oi47.tinypic.com/mn18k8.jpg ... would anyone be interested in that?..

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
should probably take those pics yourself at least for now. i'm busy for like another week with finalslol

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
So... in case anyone want some updates on my project m cover...

http://oi49.tinypic.com/25rie55.jpg is a preview... of part of the design at least... still waiting on good quality pics from Strong_Bad... And i still need to find a high quality version of the super smash text... and make a good version of that circle logo...

I'm also thinking of making an awezome project m special version of the cover... something like this:
http://oi47.tinypic.com/mn18k8.jpg ... would anyone be interested in that?..
Personally I think you should move the circle logo so it doesn't blend in with the M. In addition, You should probably make the font uniform as opposed to using the Project M font and the Barlw font. Also you should put something else on the cover, like the roster. Personally I think it should be this photo: http://www.coroflot.com/pnutink/nintendo/3

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom