• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
is it love? or just lust? if he really loved it, he wouldn't be embarassed to be seen in public together!

kaizo13

Smash Champion
that kirby "airdash" thingy is a bit too much for me haha....

how about bringing back kirbys Melee DA (and make it not suck). being able to JC it could be useful (something like warios charge)

Octorox

Smash Apprentice
Writing Team
that kirby "airdash" thingy is a bit too much for me haha....

how about bringing back kirbys Melee DA (and make it not suck). being able to JC it could be useful (something like warios charge)
I'm pretty sure someone on the team specifically said they were planning on keeping the Brawl DA

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Can someone explain to me what the **** kirby did 5 minutes into Yagi's recorded stream.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Magus spent all of 15 minutes on it, it's pretty rudimentary right now. It's not even in our main folder yet, so don't be all disgusted by how silly or bad it looks atm.
I'm pretty sure someone on the team specifically said they were planning on keeping the Brawl DA
there have been discussions on the issue. a decision has not been made.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Does cutter combo normally out of F or U Throw? If it does, just make Up-B like double jump cancellable on hit or something cooler like that.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Does cutter combo normally out of F or U Throw? If it does, just make Up-B like double jump cancellable on hit or something cooler like that.
you want to give a floaty with multiple jumps a better recovery?!

madness i tell ya

Ecks

Smash Lord
So it's basically Melee Link's walk. It always bugged me he couldn't block while walking in Brawl.

BTW, what's the name of the menu music you were using on your videos FireBall Stars? The Brawl remix one.

:phone:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
you want to give a floaty with multiple jumps a better recovery?!

madness i tell ya
How does it give him better recovery? It's not like he's getting the Up-B back.

Well, it gives him a safer recovery maybe...

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I read over the post when I quoted it and I guess my mind automatically replaced "reflects" with "blocks", because I didn't even notice it.

I wasn't even expecting it to reflect projectiles anyway; being able to simply block them while walking (running too, or no?) is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom