• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Is that Captain Falcon fix from a few pages back "official"? Like, should we all add it to our games? Or are you not recognizing it until the next update/demo/beta/release where it will be included?
It's just the one that was in the installer. LOL

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Is there a thread or a chat to exchange Friend Codes? I'd like to play with someone later tonight.

Zef

Smash Ace
You need to release the button before doing the aerial and he'll drop, I think.
Holding it while attacking does a rising aerial

Also, Monk

You should do a recolour of it, like the purple and dark blue that is so commonly seen in Melee hax

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
You need to release the button before doing the aerial and he'll drop, I think.
Holding it while attacking does a rising aerial

Also, Monk

You should do a recolour of it, like the purple and dark blue that is so commonly seen in Melee hax
oh really
well then that would most definitely have to be a big complaint for me, especially if it's possible to code like it was in melee

if it isn't then that's unfortunate but if it is then i can't understand why they would have how it is now

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Because you have the option to DJC or not? What's wrong with giving more options to characters?

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the help shanus. Just a thought: any chance that you'll just release characters as dlc in the future, now that everyone has the current build? (as an open beta type thing, obviously the whole thing is still being worked on)
In the podcast, it was mentioned that they wouldn't do that, feeling that it was better to release the demo, and then the final thing. That's what they said they hoped to do anyways.

Rikana

Smash Champion
It says that I'm banned from PM chat again lol.

Edit: nevermind. I got it now

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Considering that optional DJC allows characters like Yoshi and Ness to recover while actually possessing offensive abilities to get back to the stage safer, Melee/64 DJC should definitely not be implemented.

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
Because you have the option to DJC or not? What's wrong with giving more options to characters?
no
because when you hold the button you still go up
in melee i djc with mewtwo by pressing jump and a at the same time, if i want a quick fair while barely leaving the ground this is the easiest way to do it and it makes the most sense. i don't understand why is you hold it down you go flying up now. of course i want lucas to be able to djc but unfortunately i can't do it the way i have for years with these new controls

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We know about the issue. We didn't have time to implement a new DJC code before we released the demo. Thanks for your concerns.

D

Deleted member

You could create a way to DJC with X and Y separately.

Like make X the DJC jump whilst Y is the vBrawl option for Ness/Yoshi/M2/Lucas.

That way ppl can mash the hell outta DJC and not double jump by accident.

Robjoe

Smash Rookie
Not sure if this'll be distributed, but I'll ask anyway: Is there any chance someone could put up a text version of the GCT (or if it exists, point me in its direction). I want to have a few codes of my own on in addition to all the standard Project M stuff, and it's disappointing that I can't. Having the text file for use with Code Manager would be very greatly appreciated!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
just use the hackless method, and don't boot stage builder if you don't want to play PM :)
Check out this thread. Codemanager is the program you want.
How are you loading the game? Because you could just not do that. Aka, don't load the game via Gecko, or if you're doing the Hackless option, don't look at your stages. ;)
Thanks for the help, I'll start to use your recommendations right now!

I'm pretty sure it's called Riivolution bro
Can't use Riivolution, USB loading.

That, or just take the SD card out when you're going to play vBrawl. :p

To the above: I'll make one and upload it for you! :)
Anything but that! I can't Brawl without custom everything. Without them, it's so...bland. <.<

Revven

FrankerZ
Not sure if this'll be distributed, but I'll ask anyway: Is there any chance someone could put up a text version of the GCT (or if it exists, point me in its direction). I want to have a few codes of my own on in addition to all the standard Project M stuff, and it's disappointing that I can't. Having the text file for use with Code Manager would be very greatly appreciated!
No text file will be distributed, sorry.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
When do you think the Final version will come out at the current speed of work? a handfull of months or near the end of the year? or more? (Sorry, Im guessing you get asked this alot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom