• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
With all this Hype I actually Forgot my Wii was ****ing up LOL. Seems I can't play this because my Wii won't even read brawl or most other Wii games. If I put in a gamecube game it will try to read it but goes to a black screen and says turn power off and look in the manual for instructions.....**** Nintendo.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
it worked!! yay!!!
One more question, literally all custom stages need to be deleted on your Wii, that includes the ones that came with the Brawl disc?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
With all this Hype I actually Forgot my Wii was ****ing up LOL. Seems I can't play this because my Wii won't even read brawl or most other Wii games. If I put in a gamecube game it will try to read it but goes to a black screen and says turn power off and look in the manual for instructions.....**** Nintendo.
all you can really hope for then is to set up homebrew channel by using the bannerbomb method.

After that, set up USB loading.

AFTER THAT, as on the P:M chat how to get project m working with USB loading.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
The installer seems to be working randomly right now. I tried four times before it finally downloaded everything, and it was the same file I got from the site, so idk if you can blame the traffic.

Brian_Link

Smash Cadet
i dont think P:M works on a windows 7 interface. tried on two windows 7 computers, didnt work. and then tried on windows vista and it worked first time. idk if theres a connection but ya
It works, as I'm using a Windows 7 machine.

And I had the same issue of only downloading the Sonic files for whatever reason for Homebrew. When I tried to mix in the Hackless folders, I got a too many codes error, so I just moved all the stuff on my SD to my desktop, and played hackless.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
It works, as I'm using a Windows 7 machine.

And I had the same issue of only downloading the Sonic files for whatever reason for Homebrew. When I tried to mix in the Hackless folders, I got a too many codes error, so I just moved all the stuff on my SD to my desktop, and played hackless.
AHA! I knew it...
I had all sorts of music, stage, textures and Brawl plus hacks on my SD Card, I had to get rid of all of them before it finally worked.
Oh well, no point to B+ anyways with M out.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
good job... haha feels pretty darn smooth. a few buddies came over and we played for like 2 hours. everyone seems to feel pretty slick

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Just got it started up and played some matches.. I love it! Sonic is awesome you guys did a great job.. he's too much fun lol his JC grab is broken lmfao

Rovl

Smash Rookie
lol everything feels so tight its hard to SHDF with Marth. This is probably due to Landing Detection right?

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Everything seems in order. Love all the changes made. Love snake's new taunts.

One thing that I'll note though is that it seems like there's too much down gravity. It makes off stage recoveries very difficult for both me, and computer players. Jigglypuff is much harder to play as well.

On the whole, great job.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Some 4:19am download stats:

Project M Homebrew Option: 435
Project M Riivolution Online Option: 8
Project M Riivolution Offline Option: 47
Project M Hackless Wii Option: 200

Project M Team Colors: 417

Total (w/out extras): 690

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
all you can really hope for then is to set up homebrew channel by using the bannerbomb method.

After that, set up USB loading.

AFTER THAT, as on the P:M chat how to get project m working with USB loading.
i guess so....sucks....Considering my history with this now that it's available I can't play it....the irony is so...wtf

GPDP

Smash Ace
It works as advertised. Great job P:M Team.

One thing I caught, however: the game freezes if you have a custom texture for Mario on his default (red) color and you try to access the Controls menu. Don't know whether this is due to the File Replacement Code or the texture or what, but deleting the texture fixed it. Just a heads up.

Sails

Smash Ace
lol everything feels so tight its hard to SHDF with Marth. This is probably due to Landing Detection right?
I suppose, but I have zero problems doing it at all. I instantly was able to do it. You may be timing it wrong, especially considering buffer is set to 0.

M!nt

Smash Champion
i guess so....sucks....Considering my history with this now that it's available I can't play it....the irony is so...wtf
What are you talking about, im playing Project m through usb and its working fine.

Eiko-san

Smash Rookie
Projectm.exe is the program you use to install P:M to your SD card. If all you are getting is sonic files in your private folder then the installer is messing up due to connections with the server. Either keep trying till you get the whole thing or wait till everything cools down the the servers are working normally again.

This is what your SD card should look like after the installer is done doing it's thing.
I have that, and it don't work, i don't know the problem, this work in pal isn't it?

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Thank you so much P:M team! This game is freaking awesome!

E: Why is everyone saying shdf is hard with MArth? I find it as easy if not even easier than in Melee.

Blackadder

Smash Master
The demo is great, guys. Well done.

... Though it doesn't load my custome music or custome character textures. Is the demo unalterable?

shanus

Smash Hero
sorry anybody still having download issues, we'll get up official mirrors and patch up the few bugs people identified already asap!

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Um...when I click on the downloaded .exe, it says I don't have permission to access the file?

and the installer also gave me a trojan virus. wtf?

EDIT: the installer is not responding. It gets stuck at selecting to install on my SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom