• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
This is not the place to talk about project M leaks. Please PM myself, or one of the other developers if you find a leak so we can take actions to prevent this from happening in the future.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
This is not the place to talk about project M leaks. Please PM myself, or one of the other developers if you find a leak so we can take actions to prevent this from happening in the future.
Kinda sounding like you're a dev there.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
What can be done to prevent them? As long as there are people on the team who don't care if people get a hold of the mod before it's ready you can't stop them. You can't backtrace them and call the cyberpolice to go mug the leaker, all you can do is ostracise them. I understand the frustration of those who care about P:M, but at the end of the day humans are flawed, and if one person who shares it with a friend doesn't leak it, the friend might out of benign ignorance or possibly to share their treasure with the world. All you can do is be accountable for yourself and kick out anyone who is known to be leaking. Nothing else can be done.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
1500 pages for christmas. :)

Since FoD got a release i feel the need to ask.

Shadic what's your edit of Temple look like now? That's probably my favorite stage in the project.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Just letting everyone know that Stingers is just joking.

He's wording his posts to imply that he's part of the development when he's not.

Though I'm curious to see how many people would fall for it, I thought it would be better to try a little early contain (however futile it is as Stingers is not someone who can be tamed <_<)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

>mfw

***** just went full ******

EDIT: I will gladly take my infractions because Bio is a ****ing boss son. <3

That and this thread is hyper mode ******

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord

He's wording his posts to imply that he's part of the development when he's not.

Though I'm curious to see how many people would fall for it, I thought it would be better to try a little early contain (however futile it is as Stingers is not someone who can be tamed <_<)
Considering he doesn't even have a purple name, I doubt anyone will.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

Re-quoting for emphasis. Stingers is not involved in P:M in any way possible.

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
I've had a my eye on this thread a couple of times.

Recently seen lots of videos from JCaesar, I am interested.

Has there been any info about changes with Olimar?

Gintoki

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, i'm new here and i really like what you do about project m but i'm just wondering why you dont say more about the current state of the project on your website or something like that

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@Gintoki

the project progresses too fast for devs to keep us up to date on a daily. It would be a waste of time and would slow them down.

they do however, mention certain progressive breakthroughs every now and then

Gintoki

Smash Rookie
ok, i understand now project m go as fast as sonic lol
i wonder too how to become a beta tester because i'd like to help you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom