• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
B: Gun
>B: Chaos Control
^B: Chaos Control
VB: Reflector shield

I'm pretty sure we don't need a fourth Fox clone.
lawl, but seriously; I think P:M should be finished before fans start demanding more new content :p
...That was a joke right? Must've been, no one can be that ignorant.

Pichu? Was there anything really different about him from Pikachu other than hurting himself with his own attacks? Can't remember haven't played SSBM in a long time.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Did someone mention earlier that MK was going to be a fastfaller as well? I might be remembering that wrong but I think someone said that.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
^ I like this guy. He's smart.
I like Juushichi. He thinks I'm smart. :laugh:

Edit:

Pichu? Was there anything really different about him from Pikachu other than hurting himself with his own attacks? Can't remember haven't played SSBM in a long time.
I suppose you're calling him ignorant for an inability to see character viability and uniqueness?
...But then you question Pichu's viability and uniqueness. :p

Anything can be viable and unique as long as you're creative about it within the limitations of the mod. However, Pichu has been confirmed to be a project. Shadow is only a suggestion that I doubt is being considered much, if at all. *shrugs*

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I seriously think too many people want every **** character to be a fast faller. <_<
Luigi for fast faller!!!

Yeah jk

Characters that seemed to have floatiness should stay that way, if TLink and YLink end up separate characters, TLink should be floaty and YLink should be a FF

Dax

Smash Journeyman
You can tech trips, this includes Diddy's bananas. So it's not really a problem you should be concerned with.
Ah, I see. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention. Should be ok :) We'll see how tech chasing develops too =P

@ jualed: lmao I think that Bombsoldier had no idea on how to use Diddy seriously actually. I just watched the vid and reflected on the camping, but it's not that there was anything particular in the videos themselves. Sorry ;)

iLink

Smash Champion
I don't think those videos with diddy were very serious to begin with. Anyway, I'm much more interesting in Link doing an AGT down into his own bomb for recovery purposes.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I wonder if you guys can get the game released by Melee's 10 year anniversary? Not that it's important.

The radio is playing the "Ma boi's gonna play in the big leagues!" song

makes me think about Roy joining P:M

I R MarF

Smash Ace
MK was a fastfaller until the last stream he was shown.
TBH, I never really liked the idea of MK being a fast faller or semi-fastfaller. Granted, he needed balancing on his recovery and neutral b, but aside from that the only thing that made him so beastly is Brawl's physics.

I walso want MK to be a good counter for jiggs. With his superior recovery and disjointed hitbox he could actually have the power to gimp her... which is something I'd love to see happen to Jiggs.

But DS brings up a good point, how many fastfallers are there...

ASFAIK its: Fox, Falco, Falcon, Wolf, (I guess) Roy, and I think I may have read Lucario... but is there anyone else?

Raqib

Smash Cadet

You're right, >B can be a motorcycle too. But then what vehicle will he use for his Final Smash? I guess a fourth Landmaster.

lawl, I'm sorry I made you cry laddie.

Anyways, the differences between Pikachu and Pichu:
-Pichu is lighter and quicker than Pikachu
-It does more damage with electric attacks, but it also hurts itself
-It had two taunts in Melee (but I guess that doesn't really matter, since it'll have three this time)

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
his Mach Tornado isn't much of inbalanced since Brawl+, with higher hitlag, higher SDI capacity and can be stopped my much higher variety of moves, it's good but can't be spammed.

It have been said that he can't glide after Shuttle Loop anymore.

Popo Grabs with Nana and no one complains *troll*

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm not really complaining about that though, FBS. I think it would make for some cool setups and stuff. Kind of like what Diddy does now.

G

genkaku

Is there a decent vertex for Pichu? I haven't seen anything even semi-decent.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
GameWatching started something with him. I haven't seen an update in a while though.

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
Just outta curiosity, is it just the clones returning or are yall thinking about adding brand new characters?

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
I'm not really complaining about that though, FBS. I think it would make for some cool setups and stuff. Kind of like what Diddy does now.
Just joking about Nana :p

If ZSS SH is shortened her Nair will be a monster spacing tool. She's already beastly will the semi floaty physics of B+, I can't even imagine the **** she will do with WD, more fastfaller physics. a short SH and her Nair/Uair/Bair.

But it will be lame if they take out the Flip Jump DownB, it gives many aerial possibilities with the higher hitstun :/

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
<GHNeko> :o
<standardtoaster> k
<GHNeko> shanus gives hope
<standardtoaster> lol
<shanus> no i give hope and then usually crush dreams
<standardtoaster> XD
<GHNeko> P:M confirmed to be canceled before launch date
everyone go the **** home

/thread

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
You're right, >B can be a motorcycle too. But then what vehicle will he use for his Final Smash? I guess a fourth Landmaster.

lawl, I'm sorry I made you cry laddie.

Anyways, the differences between Pikachu and Pichu:
-Pichu is lighter and quicker than Pikachu
-It does more damage with electric attacks, but it also hurts itself
-It had two taunts in Melee (but I guess that doesn't really matter, since it'll have three this time)
Wow, you really are ignorant, you know nothing about his moves, you shouldn't act like you do.

Chaos Spear, Lance, Blast, Control, he doesn't need nor should he have guns or vehicles, then his fiery attacks with his jet shoes could be one of his unique traits, look at Sonic Battle for more moves, really he's the most battle prone character of the Sonic series

As for Pichu those differences aren't interesting, how's he gonna be made different?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Oh hey this is a cool po--

But it will be lame if they take out the Flip Jump DownB, it gives many aerial possibilities with the higher hitstun :/

it gives many aerial possibilities with the higher hitstun :/

fffffffff

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
^he was more pointing out the fact that PM has the same amount of hitstun as Brawl. the only difference hitstun-wise is histun-canceling with aerials and air dodge happens in vBrawl but not in Project M
Wow, you really are ignorant, you know nothing about his moves, you shouldn't act like you do.

Chaos Spear, Lance, Blast, Control, he doesn't need nor should he have guns or vehicles, then his fiery attacks with his jet shoes could be one of his unique traits, look at Sonic Battle for more moves, really he's the most battle prone character of the Sonic series
I guess Knuckles isn't good at fighting....
As for Pichu those differences aren't interesting, how's he gonna be made different?
Not decided yet. Stop asking.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace

Sonic Battle was disgusting.

Ok anyway back to seriousness.. He was kidding. Chill out. You act like he just bashed your religion.. but then again, knowing sonic's fanbase..
<_<
>_>

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
he means now that ZSS can legitimately combo into her downB spike... Give the guy a break, not everyone played melee. He just doesnt realise that its not only hitstun that determines combos
...fffff no

Sonic Battle was disgusting.
MM me. Sonic Battle is a ****ing good game.

Ok anyway back to seriousness.. He was kidding. Chill out. You act like he just bashed your religion.. but then again, knowing sonic's fanbase..
<_<
>_>
oh you looking for trouble now.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
TBH, I never really liked the idea of MK being a fast faller or semi-fastfaller. Granted, he needed balancing on his recovery and neutral b, but aside from that the only thing that made him so beastly is Brawl's physics.

I walso want MK to be a good counter for jiggs. With his superior recovery and disjointed hitbox he could actually have the power to gimp her... which is something I'd love to see happen to Jiggs.

But DS brings up a good point, how many fastfallers are there...

ASFAIK its: Fox, Falco, Falcon, Wolf, (I guess) Roy, and I think I may have read Lucario... but is there anyone else?
MK feels really good as a fast faller and might be a main of mine... either mk, lucas or snake. Haven't decided yet. C0nn0r if your coming to rom3 play me in P:M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom