• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
DI is a massive problem for sonic atm, as it means alot of his combos are hard to link, especially due to his very new and hyperactive play style.
unless your opponent is using directional DI during combos (very rare even for mid-high level Melee players) there shouldn't be any problems outside of you dropping execution.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
XINC is most AMUSED.

What's the patch? derp.

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
The chat feature isn't there, so I can't interact with other members and broadcasters.

Thanks though, I'm watching it now.

Shenanigans

Smash Cadet
Watching those wasnt bad. Rather enjoyed it. By the way can anybody tell me what they are using to record their playing with? I used to use a DVD recorder, but the quality of the video isn't any good.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I'd love to watch the replayed stream if the advertisement wouldn't glitch out and pretty much disable the player.

Freaking Nutrivina.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Live streams are like waving a twinkie in front of a fat kid. Looks so good, but can't have it yet. *sigh*

Good matches BTW

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Watching those wasnt bad. Rather enjoyed it. By the way can anybody tell me what they are using to record their playing with? I used to use a DVD recorder, but the quality of the video isn't any good.
I use a dazzle HD. For audio when streaming, I use a cheap logitech desktop mic I bought from Savers for $2. lol. For recording my vids, I use virtualdub.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Would wholeheartedly love it if any of you could elaborate more on the patch. Must've slipped my mind.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
If PMBR made a Metroid game, Ridley would be a common enemy and the bosses would spawn stronger bosses.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
they'd only be infinitely hard if you couldn't beat them fast enough. like some of those bosses in wow: gear and dps check : p

M!nt

Smash Champion
livestream should record the chat as well as the video, that would be neat.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I don't think it can, unless they were to play P:M on a computer screen and on another tab keep the chat window in view (and obstructing the game a bit)

M!nt

Smash Champion
Livestream could be recording the chat, not them and add it to the saved stream.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
If PMBR did make a Metroid game, she would be treated with respect and not made uncharacteristically submissive...

I MIGHT dust off Wi-Fail considering I don't have anyone else to play atm.

Spoon~

Smash Ace
Someone had some brawl+ at school today(buncha casuals). ***** a few matches. Even brawl+ feel horrible to me now. Project M is way too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom