• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
put gameconfig.txt in the root of your sd card. Then it bypasses the 256 limit.

also,

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11483
sig totally makes the post

Falco's up-b kills Mario at 131% on FD with no DI in both games. Mario has the same exact fall speed and weight in both games. Damage and knockback stats of up-b hitbox are the same in both games. FD's stage collisions and blastzones are the same in both games. It's not stronger.
magus, we all love you from the bottom of our <3's

white dynamite

Smash Rookie
anyone down for a match or two?
i feel like i'm missing out on a thread where people can meet up, exchange codes, and play...

c0mex

Smash Cadet
i wish you'd play the demo and stop complaining about roy, otherwise you make me mad

Mood: highly disapointed
The reason i want Roy is to put other characters over him. And thats my only reason for P:M. Since i heard he was in P:M.

Renji64

Smash Lord
I been playing The Demo Today with my friends Everyone loves it, my friend said he didn't enjoy vbrawl but after playing p:m he is going to purchase a wii o; anyway i wanted to say thank you for your hard work agian.
Can someone put a video out show how do do advance techs i been trying to figure out how to l-cancel lol i cant seem to get it all.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
C0mex, stop talking about leaks

you are so dumb

forreal.
This. And I'm pretty sure Roy was in your leak because he was being used as a test for the clone engine (which is still a major work-in-progress). Please stop whining about something not being in, especially because you have a leak.

LegendofLink

Smash Apprentice
Just downloaded it and tried it out, great job guys!

I did notice a wierd glitch, but I can't recreate it because a computer player performed it. I was playing against a CPU Marth on the Metal Cavern stage, and the Marth was recovering. His Up-B traveled just far enough to put him barely over the ledge, but then he canceled the ending animation of the attack and did what appeared to be a wavedash that traveled a good 1/3-1/2 of the stage. That would actually be a really cool tech if people were able to do it consistently.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

I did notice a wierd glitch, but I can't recreate it because a computer player performed it. I was playing against a CPU Marth on the Metal Cavern stage, and the Marth was recovering. His Up-B traveled just far enough to put him barely over the ledge, but then he canceled the ending animation of the attack and did what appeared to be a wavedash that traveled a good 1/3-1/2 of the stage. That would actually be a really cool tech if people were able to do it consistently.
You should have saved that replay. That sounds intense.
-DD

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
If you're using NeoGamma to boot that, yes it will. You just have to stick the gameconfig.txt into the proper spot.

Edit: I will repeat this again:

IF YOU'RE USING AN SDHC CARD THIS WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU'RE USING RIIVOLUTION.

I will also say that:

MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARE UNZIPPING THE ZIP FILES YOU'RE NOT JUST DRAGGING AND DROPPING THE WHOLE FOLDER INTO THE SD CARD. YOU NEED TO OPEN THE FOLDER UP AND DRAG AND DROP ALL THE FOLDERS INTO THE SD CARD INCLUDING THE GAMECONFIG.TXT. EVERYTHING SHOULD WORK AT THAT POINT.
thank you so much, finally i'm playing P:M

i'm really outdated and i was using backup launcher xD
now neogamma ;D

let's go an practice, my falco need back XD

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I don't remember if I posted here already but whatever. I simply love this demo, the movement of the characters feels actually better than in Melee, I can't wait how much better this hack is going to get over time. Only complaint I have concerns the Brawl soundeffects which are inferior to Melee's. I think this has been addressed before but it would be great if you found a way to edit Sheik's up-b movement control. The move lacks some fine adjustment control at the end of the animation which makes sweetspotting the ledge sometimes impossible.
But overall, really great job, I was actually about to quit Melee but now I have something else to concentrate on :)

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman

i have a replay of marf doing the same thing on the new jungle level. ill try and upload it.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
OH MY LAWDY, holy hell I'm at my dad's house and my brother's wii, it loads pre-made .gcts, I've come to the conclusion that I need to buy a new wii for myself, anyways I'm gonna be playing this quite a bit, no CoD for my brother today lol

Ulevo

Smash Master
Yo.

Just wanted to extend my thanks to Shanus, Magus, Dantarion, StrongBad, Shadic, Monk, Jiang, Falco400, and everyone else on the team for all your hard work. You made an amazing demo for a hyped and slightly impatient crowd of fans. We all appreciate it.

I'll continue to look forward to the final release. * Awesome *

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
i just played comps all morning, and it is really smooth. you guys did a great job thank you.

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
yooooooooooooooo, they need to fix marth's dancing blade so A can be inputed instead of just having B only for the attack

Btw, This is the best thing that has come to the smash community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom