• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I'm in a giving mood..... so......

The PMBR team is excited to announce that the Project M Demo will be released on Monday, February 7th!

The download will include installers supporting options of riivolution, gecko os, and hackless brawl solutions. Stay tuned for details!
Unf unf unf.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
I'm in a giving mood..... so......

The PMBR team is excited to announce that the Project M Demo will be released on Monday, February 7th!

The download will include installers supporting options of riivolution, gecko os, and hackless brawl solutions. Stay tuned for details!
*eyes melt* It's so GLORIOUS!

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
Is that like countdown to 12:00am feb 7th
Or randomly during the day?

Cause that would be so much more hype.

Ulevo

Smash Master
How does that make it any easier?

Going from the c-stick to the B button is a huge jump, much larger than going from Y to B.

Most player I know that multishine in place either do use Y to jump or do some funky and grip (and still use Y to jump lol).
What?

Look at a GC controller. If you move the C Stick up, it is clearly closer to the B button than either Y or X is. I just double checked to make sure I wasn't imaging things.

Also:
HYPE!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We'll release the demo on Feb 7th or when this thread reaches 1 million views.
Whichever comes last.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Just hold a tourney of it then on your b-day EY.

either way. Hype

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Glad that this is coming out. Are there any directions on how exactly to apply the Demo to your game? If so where can I find that out? I heard it doesn't work the same as Brawl+ or - but Im not sure.

Never mind It'll be posted on the site.

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
a ufo landed on my house the same time P:M demo date was released. i think its a government conspiracy.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Don't you play Falco?

As a Falco main, it is essential to use tap jump to multishine, double shine, shield pressure, and firefox hog amongst other techniques.

Its the best way to do frame perfect JC shines.

Tap jump is the **** once you learn how to effectively use it. Well, it's great for spacies at the very least.

I like how all us Melee players don't make comments on button mapping. Melee is too perfect to need button mapping lol.
i actually use the Y button for all of these techs. i only use tap jump for fire stall and shine bair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom