• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gust14

Smash Apprentice
I wonder why they didn't make one sinle video with everything... oh wathever, hype mode initiaded

Sterowent

Smash Ace
i even got a job today possibly. and there must be a stream during or after this announcement!

it's barely even half way through the month now too! my body is ready, P:M...

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I was hoping it's clone engine related, but........

Oh well.

Anyway, I'm gonna stay tuned to the stream so I don't miss it again.

PeachEater74

Smash Apprentice
It's gonna be the Project M website. I'm callin it.
I've been thinking this too. It makes a bit of sense when Shanus said there'd be a character change list, and the videos on the P:M channel could be in relation to a universal change list where the videos were linked as a form of demonstration.

Gust14

Smash Apprentice
If it is the official site Hype...cause clear and clean updates without randomtrolls would be great
If it is the clone engine Hype...because everyone loves mewtwo and roy (and even some love pichu)
And if it is Landing Dectection HYPE...because this wold skyrocket the the realease of P:M

So whatever it is, it'll be awesome

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
At about 0:22 when the player jumps back on the platform, the ground detects him at the feet. It's really the only clear jump I could find in all the videos. Still, I may be wrong. It's just an assumption.

EDIT: Oh you could also look at the wavelanding part. Same idea.

G

genkaku

Man, I'm going to be on a plane for the rest of the evening. By the time I get back online this thread is going to be 30 pages longer, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom