• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Being serious here:

Once this project is officially released, I hope you guys get out there and advertise this like no other. Because if only a handful of people are going to play what is practically a brand new game, then all the time spent on this collisional project may just go to waste; that's something none of us would like to see! It needs to get some recognition!

Brawl- got it's own panel at cons for crying out loud! =O

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'm sure once it's released many will know and spread it. It will be the players who will advertise it.

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
Being serious here:

Once this project is officially released, I hope you guys get out there and advertise this like no other. Because if only a handful of people are going to play what is practically a brand new game, then all the time spent on this collisional project may just go to waste; that's something none of us would like to see! It needs to get some recognition!

Brawl- got it's own panel at cons for crying out loud! =O
If you need hype, I work as the official con photographer for shadocon, metrocon and maybe soon necronomicon.... also interchangable parts rocky horror picture show.

If you guys set up a panel ill cover you guys with some good pics and buzz hype around the con.... if not... ill force redhalbred to do it >.> I got an awesome shot of his bro... now i need a awesome shot of him!.... then force him to cosplay as sex kick lolimar XD
after that give him $20 for being rad.

I really want to see this happen.... sex kick lolimar or PM hype...

I was doing it at the last con... but people need to go and see it in order to get into it... no one wants to look up whats been said... most of them... cuss they are lazy

So you don't think that link I advertised would be good to recommend? I'm friends with AGFan, and he's sent me stuff he hasn't released, such as his Wireframes over the Alloys. Or his MGS:TTS Snake that I used to finish up that project I released. Oh well, I was just saying that would make him happy to have his official link in his thread.

I'll let you know afterwards.=O
I like a lot of his stuff and I do respect you guys but just isnt link to me :(
sweet cant wait to see more of your work , hopefully soon my berserk project will be done soon... Guts is 60% complete and griffith is being a ****.....

SothE700k

Smash Lord
If you need hype, I work as the official con photographer for shadocon, metrocon and maybe soon necronomicon.... also interchangable parts rocky horror picture show.

If you guys set up a panel ill cover you guys with some good pics and buzz hype around the con.... if not... ill force redhalbred to do it >.> I got an awesome shot of his bro... now i need a awesome shot of him!.... then force him to cosplay as sex kick lolimar XD
after that give him $20 for being rad.

I really want to see this happen.... sex kick lolimar or PM hype...

I was doing it at the last con... but people need to go and see it in order to get into it... no one wants to look up whats been said... most of them... cuss they are lazy
No kidding. :bee:
That would be awesome! Photos are definitely attention getters!

Sex kick Olimar... XD

Phantom1987

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering.. Were the videos from connor's tournament uploaded?? (because I remember I heard about them but they were never uploaded to his channel).

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's how the game determines when you transition from the air to the ground. In Melee, you aren't on the ground until you get to your shins or so. In Brawl, you are on the ground as soon as the soles of your feet touch the ground. It affects everything from wavedashing/landing to L-cancel timing to missile canceling. It's one of the last really major issues we haven't solved yet.

Rikana

Smash Champion
It detects at which point your character lands.. literally.

Melee: around the shins
Brawl: at the bottom of the foot

It makes a huge difference. Some examples: Falco's SHL on ground level, Marth's double fAir, Mario's bAir waveland, Falcon's stomp through the platforms, etc.

Edit: turtle'd.

dabridge

Smash Journeyman
Or maybe a beta. Which would make next Tuesday the best birthday ever for me.

Not sure if hypen.php was supposed to be a joke or not, but it doesn't work with his website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom