• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to have the taunts in vs mode also produce the speech bubble like in wifi mode?

Anyone else think that would be cool?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Question, I know you guys are not going to use the cut melee characters unless you can integrate them with out cutting out any of the other characters. Here is my question: Is there even a way currently to integrate them with out cutting out characters or has no one figured out how to do that?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Question, I know you guys are not going to use the cut melee characters unless you can integrate them with out cutting out any of the other characters. Here is my question: Is there even a way currently to integrate them with out cutting out characters or has no one figured out how to do that?
If it were possible, we would have done it by now. There are constant efforts to bring back the cut melee characters if possible, however.

AeonClock

Smash Apprentice
The Waddle Dee wombo combo = greatest moment in smash history xD
Great stream! :]

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
yeah. I want vids!!!!!

Also if Pichu comes back he should be broken purposely but banned in tournaments. He above all else deserves to be god tier though.
What? No, the only reason someone would possibly play Pichu is for the fact he's so bad. He doesn't even have the appeal of being Ganondorf.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Yo, HMW doesn't have a Wii. Only GC

This dude is like one of the most popular, if not, the most popular and loved smashers ever.

I know waffles can get this console. No problem. Whether its through donations (which he's gotten before aka that little waffles HDD fund), mm+tourney earnings, or just simply borrowing a console.

Do not underestimate the communities love for really good smashers.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
It's great to know about the buffs of Mario's Fair, I always liked that attack but it was difficult to use well in many cases.

Do you guys plan to give the Mario Tornado spike that he had in 64?

In Melee, just like Link's Dair, killing with the move would give you the "Meteor Smash" bonus point. Sometimes using offstage the move could be meteor cancelled.

I wonder if you gonna make it a real meteor or spike now.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry we didn't actually do the PM tourney, the Melee players there wanted to do a crew battle (which I proudly got ***** in) and we ran out of time.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
What? No, the only reason someone would possibly play Pichu is for the fact he's so bad. He doesn't even have the appeal of being Ganondorf.
Honestly I just play Pichu because he's the most fun, and that's the truth, but seriously if he could get in P:M I would love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom