• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
pmbr pls
last time your update was late i missed a tourney the next day because i waited til 7am thinking
"surely pmbr will deliver"
i have work tomorrow don't make me miss it too
surely pmbr will deliver

tripp6313

Smash Apprentice
yea i don't have work until 4 30 tomorrow so i'm not to worried about it... but if it hits 3 or 4... i'm just gonna say screw it and go on with life tomorrow

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Talk like this will get you perm-banned. Don't go there.

Seriously what the ****? Like 3-4 people almost got perm-banned I can't believe anyone thought that was an appropriate discussion to have.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Talk like this will get you perm-banned. Don't go there.

Seriously what the ****? Like 3-4 people almost got perm-banned I can't believe anyone thought that was an appropriate discussion to have.
...Did I miss something? What the hell happened? O_o

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You missed nothing, we are all good men who would do nothing wrong...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
2.6 Patch Notes comin soon? Can I get a "wha wha!"

I dunno what you guys are doing, I'm downloading it right now trolololololololo

(no joke its downloading, don't poon out people)

WIDL

We Are Born
I just randomly noticed that it has been released. NICE. (I can't access the site though...)

Btw. I'm kinda stupid on this, is it possible to update your P:M without losing your common5.pac changes? Does it somehow merge with the other files? (I'm thinking like character icons etc).

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I just randomly noticed that it has been released. NICE. (I can't access the site though...)

Btw. I'm kinda stupid on this, is it possible to update your P:M without losing your common5.pac changes? Does it somehow merge with the other files? (I'm thinking like character icons etc).
You'll have to extract the misc datas with changed CSP's and all that jank from your old common5.pac and add it to the new one, if you simply override the files all the work you put into your old one will be lost. The info.pac and info_training.pac should be fine to override though unless you changed something like your HUD.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
Super hype to get home from work and try this out. Just got into Project M a few days ago and I think it's absolutely fantastic. Keep up the great work!

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Has anyone actually downloaded it yet?

The website seems to be up and then down for me, and I don't want to waste my time on a corrupt download.

Guess I will wait and see what you guys report back and take some stress off the servers.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
wouldnt it be a good idea to just upload a torrent to mediafire, then everyone can download the game via torrent - mediafire can track download counts

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The crash was expected as it happens every time, but shoutouts to the PMBR for actually getting the initial release out before midnight.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Download keeps corrupting hmm... don't want to risk reloading the page and have it go away. DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!

Time for po- Hylian super fun time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom