• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Texture changes I think can be fine in a tournament setting if it's not too intrusive or helps with colors, like Sonic, Lucario, and the Pokemon Trainer Pokes.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sonic players don't deserve textures. They should get the death penalty for disturbing the peace.

Nobody will play 2.6 Sonic so it looks like no Animals were harmed in the making of this game.

D

Deleted member

Do you know how annoying that would get with taunt cancelling?
"You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!""You're too slow!"
2.6 still not released? Come on guys...
Stop refreshing the page and get back to your pr0n. Time will fly by.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Pleez help pmbr by stopping traffic jam, at least check every 10 minutes

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have 7 proxies open, all opening up 250 tabs of the PM site

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Oh yeah. Well... Maybe Dant should finish the clone engine in all this time he's spending not uploading anything >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom