• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
WAIT I NEED TO KNOW. I made a lot of freaking changes to my common5.pac and info.pac in 2.5 via BrawlBox. Is there anyway to import all of that data into 2.6 without having to do the whole thing over again?

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Meta's down air looks damn cool. I don't really remember what he used to be like so I can't really comment too much. I assume his tornado has no transcendent properties anymore?

This demo is already 100% done and we're getting it by evening time tomorrow, right?

I will cancel all my plans if that is true.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Announcing a new character and a next day release date is like sex without foreplay.

WAIT I NEED TO KNOW. I made a lot of freaking changes to my common5.pac and info.pac in 2.5 via BrawlBox. Is there anyway to import all of that data into 2.6 without having to do the whole thing over again?
Yup, just export and reimport the branch with all your CSP's/SSS/CSS stuff to the new common5.pac, and new info.pacs should work fine IIRC, if not just reimport the damage numbers and stock icons.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Who needs foreplay, we have metaknight
that's basically the equivalent of the roughest sex on the planet

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
deep deep sadness..... no samus..... again......

My Metaknight will come hard on my friends as I tempt them to fight me and know my power, only for them to behold the fact that they have much yet to learn and should come back when they've learned how to fight, for victory...is my destiny...

I'm gonna go fight a sandwich. ¦D

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
Wait, I need to know. Will MK have any really good taunt cancels? Because I can't stop being a Mario main if MK can't do a taunt cancel at least close to as good as Mario's uptaunt.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You don't talk about Bowser getting grabbed. You just assume he gets the hit in the flow chart of his MU's, and then work from there.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm watching MK on the stream, and the only thing I am hugely questioning is his Dair. I don't know what the inspiration for that was, but I can smell that move getting changed or getting loved (I have no idea if you can cancel it prematurely but that thing rockets you like Wario's Dair til you regret every life decision ever). Seriously those kind of Dairs are not popular, never have been, and I'm curious why that was chosen for him. With that said, the rest of the character looks really similar to Brawl so props to not butchering him lol.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
I'm watching MK on the stream, and the only thing I am hugely questioning is his Dair. I don't know what the inspiration for that was, but I can smell that move getting changed or getting loved (I have no idea if you can cancel it prematurely but that thing rockets you like Wario's Dair til you regret every life decision ever). Seriously those kind of Dairs are not popular, never have been, and I'm curious why that was chosen for him. With that said, the rest of the character looks really similar to Brawl so props to not butchering him lol.

It's from the Kirby Returns to Dreamland, where he's a playable character has that for his Dair (yes, Kirby has those).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Doom is different you can do like 55 thousand of those in a combo and cut it short from hitting someone and it doesn't kill you offstage lol Marvel no offstage scrub game and because Melee

Rephrase my sentence to apply to Smash only regardless, and I'm pretty much right. Stall N Fall/related Dairs usually are not liked at all.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I hate when people speak for others, it makes it hard to take you seriously.

That said, I love Wario's Dair.
So you can have the opinion of liking it, and I can't look around and notice/point out that the majority of people do not? If *most* people do not like those Dairs, why can't I speak for them? If your opinion is different, I'm not speaking for you or claiming that you're ********. "He said most people hate those aerials, and I specifically don't, so I'm going to get angry that he's speaking for those people, who I am not a part of to begin with, because he's saying something on their behalf that they already agree with".

Now if you want to challenge the notion that most people do in fact hate those kind of moves, be my guest. Want to talk about why you like them? The floor is yours. This salty whatever the turnip you just threw is kind of silly though.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
What people said that though? I'm seeing several people saying that they like MK's new Dair.

It'd be cool if you brought up some quotes, or there was a poll.

EDIT: I forget, in Altered Beast does the villain say "Welcome to your doom" before the silly smoke effects? I can hardly remember that game.

Edit Dos: Salty? I just don't like seeing people say things like "Everyone wants X Character in Smash 4!" It's a Pet Peeve of mine, and, if the case were true, there wouldn't need to be a single person to say that, because it would be apparent from "the majority" of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom