• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

geno

Smash Apprentice
Ok, If Mario gets faster fireballs, then fox's lasers should get falcos' stun.

Joking aside though, have we seen pikachu in any of the streams yet?

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
#ICECLIMBERSAREFREE #SADBOX

What I like best about Wobbles is he never gets that Sad2King look on his face if he gets gimped or SD's. He just does an "AW SHUCKS" arm whip.

Also Fly I'm looking forward to the Peach nerfs in Project M after this.

metroid1117

Smash Master
What I like best about Wobbles is he never gets that Sad2King look on his face if he gets gimped or SD's. He just does an "AW SHUCKS" arm whip.
Since this is the social thread and I'm kinda curious... what do you guys do after something stupid like an SD or an edgeguard gone wrong? I tend to facepalm.

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
Since this is the social thread and I'm kinda curious... what do you guys do after something stupid like an SD or an edgeguard gone wrong? I tend to facepalm.

Grimace a little and make a sort of quiet, disgusted grunt. I then usually play too aggressively on my next stock because I want to make up for my stupidity, then I lose.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That's really lame unless you have ridiculous ears or something

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I make a kind of "Tsk" or "Tst" sound and shake my head lightly left, right, left.

I'd say I then collect my thoughts on the angel platform, but I do that after every stock anyway.

Capture Card: I really wouldn't know. I use the best 6 dollar capture card ever in EasyCap, have a poverty computer, and can only stream at a choppy and inconsistent 17 frames per second with sound issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RXmKsIuCc

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
don't speak that way to me DMG, if you don't stop im gonna tell your mom on you >:C

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Capture Card: I really wouldn't know. I use the best 6 dollar capture card ever in EasyCap, have a poverty computer, and can only stream at a choppy and inconsistent 17 frames per second with sound issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RXmKsIuCc
I was kind of wondering whether this was a joke video or legitimately a really bad Easycap, but then the sound kept playing after the video ended...

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I was kind of wondering whether this was a joke video or legitimately a really bad Easycap, but then the sound kept playing after the video ended...
I'm going to find out how to purposely do that for my videos, and become the coolest kid on the block

Oracle

Smash Master
low tier city in two weeks thats gonna be hype as ****! speaking of which, if you're coming then go prereg! link is in the thread

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
If i make an SD or mess up an edgeguard, i usually make a stupid sound or a noise, or just stay quiet and do nothing for a while

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I slam my controller on the ground repeatedly and then I proceed to kick the tv off of its stand. Next I shove my hand down my opponents throat and force him to sniff my elbow.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
I typically laugh if I sd. Then again I tend to be having so much fun with the game im not too bothered by it, in fact, I get far more upset when my opponent SD's so I end up honor stocking a fair bit, even in tournament. /Shrug, I want to beat my opponent and if I feel I caused the SD then I am okay with it, but if my opponent is beating him/herself, not because im psyching them out or what have you, I go out of my way to help them mentally recuperate.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
ssb64 boomerang best boomerang

I really need to learn link at some point, he sounds like he'd suit my lame-as-hell needs

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
http://imgur.com/QrAMCpW
https://twitter.com/EMP_TriForce_GM/status/356856767344410624

Clash tournaments might make Nintendo aware of P:M (could be bad)
What do they even mean that this is "for the fans" exactly? Giving Nintendo a blacklist of people to harass over streaming Smash on their channel while Clash pathetically tries to get exclusive rights themselves and fail?

Nintendo is not going to throw money at tournaments, so there is no upside to this at all unless you think Nintendo sucking resources away from the community is a good thing.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
do you sincerely believe nintendo, as a company, consists entirely of a single bully from your fifth grade gym classes and nothing else

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Do you sincerely believe Nintendo, as a company, gives a **** about competitive Smash or the community around it other than as a potential source of new revenue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom