• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I just can't get over how well designed a move Charizard's Nair is.

Also:

@Cincinnati players: I don't know when or even if I'll be free, but I'm going to be in Cincinnatti on the weekend of the 28th to the 30th; would anyone be willing to meet up?

I would say try to contact Doctor X. Maybe Overswarm. I'm not from Cincy, but I'll try to see if people are interested in coming down from Columbus to play with you though, Met.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
So, I wonder how that newfangled Turbo mode thingy is going to change the P:M game?

Could it turn the game into MAHVEL BAYBEE?

Just asking. :psycho:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
are desyncing replays a common side effect of PM? because all of mine desync at some point

and when I say all, I mean ALL

9bit_alt

Banned via Warnings
I like Silent Wolf. I think he is a pretty cool guy and a really good Smasher. But that match isn't really indicative of anything. M2K was coming from winners, had already won the first game, and it just seemd like he was messing around in the Marth match. If you watch the rest of the matches between them, you can see M2K was pretty clearly in control...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So, I wonder how that newfangled Turbo mode thingy is going to change the P:M game?

Could it turn the game into MAHVEL BAYBEE?

Just asking. :psycho:
I guess we'll know when we get to play it.

Whenever that's going to be, anyway. >>' *part of the rare species that's bored with 2.5b*

...Okay, not really. I just want that Turbo Mode already. Time's a wastin'. XD

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
I like Silent Wolf. I think he is a pretty cool guy and a really good Smasher. But that match isn't really indicative of anything. M2K was coming from winners, had already won the first game, and it just seemd like he was messing around in the Marth match. If you watch the rest of the matches between them, you can see M2K was pretty clearly in control...
Waveshine-> USmash out of shield, Ledge tech illusion edge grab, Shine->turnaround UTilt, and Side B edge cancels say hi.

He pulled this all of and almost won the first FoD match against M2K the Mango spacy slayer too.

Kati

Smash Lord
rumble falls is rumble falls. SSE jungle goes over distant planet.

Does the event match where you play as Samus work for anyone else? I was quite surprised that it did for me.

Vashimus

Smash Master
All the events work except for Olimar's, who freezes the game. They all feel a bit wonky though.

And yes Shadic, we KNOW they're the Brawl versions.

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
So I was getting my Gdubs ready for my first tournament (this weekend), and I decided to master the SHDB. Short Hop Double Bacon. Just throwing that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom