• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Pokemon is... pretty balanced gender wise. Most Pokemon aren't 87.5/12.5% skewed towards one gender or the other

More importantly, Moltres in OU is booty cheeks

#StealthRock

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
alright guys, my pants are off are we gonna touch richards or what

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
As a quick question does anyone know what specifically is keeping PM from being playable via Dolphin Netplay? And if so is it something actively being addressed or readily solvable?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Some random youtuber guys working on it for Brawl if you didn't know, once he gets out all the kinks you'd expect it to be released and hopefully work fine with P:M

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
You guys have dropped me dead smack in the middle of that part of youtube. There goes the rest of my day, I guess.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Making jokes worse than mine?

So do GnW textures work fine then if you just port over each individual texture data over a copy of any of the P:M GnW texture's?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I was playing some Squirtle today, and I realized with a few buffs to his Withdraw and a slightly longer Waterfall he would a really good character. Squirtle is like my go to character now PMBR too good.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
I was playing some Squirtle today, and I realized with a few buffs to his Withdraw and a slightly longer Waterfall he would a really good character. Squirtle is like my go to character now PMBR too good.
an even longer "come kill me now" recovery? no thx.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Squirtle needs more kill options than DTHROW OR USMASH

Probably needs more range if someone like ****in Pikachu is comparable

Or scrap all of that and give him a decent ground game that doesn't involve running and flailing around like a backwards upside down Luigi skating on Menthol Icy Hot packs

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Squirtle needs more kill options than DTHROW OR USMASH

Probably needs more range if someone like ****in Pikachu is comparable

Or scrap all of that and give him a decent ground game that doesn't involve running and flailing around like a backwards upside down Luigi skating on Menthol Icy Hot packs
He definitely needs an aerial kill move, but as long as his Waterfall goes farther (and is harder to edgeguard) and some buffs on his Withdraw, he could be pretty damn good. And when I mean buffs I mean less landing lag after aqua jet (preferably none at all), less ending lag once he gets out of the shell, larger knockback on aqua jet, and (slightly) more projectile invulnerability.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Squirtle's upb kills, I'm just sayin'.

Having his dair be as good as it was in Brawl would be nice too. I dun remember exactly how they changed it, but it feels suckier now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom