• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP

Smash Ace
Happy Mothers Day Smashborads!​
You know what would be the sickest thing? If the PMBR would confirmed on the day where women are most recognized and appreciated, that the Mother of Nintendo​
Samus Aran
was confirmed for demo 3.0. Samus is THE icon of women in video games and we solute her for her great accomplishments.​
Love to all the mothers out there and we love you Samus!​

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Does it *have* to be Wiiflow? Could you use another USB loader?
No, I decided to use CFG Loader instead. I put the hackless wii files on the root of my SD card and then select on for the ocarina codes. The loader says it found them, but then it just gets stuck on that screen and nothing happens.

Everything worked fine in USB Loader GX, so I'm dumbfounded right now.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm, dunno then. Maybe check that you don't have other codes also there? Friend of mine had a problem of Ocarina codes in a folder somewhere, while also having a copy on the root.

Rarik

Smash Journeyman
Why does the hackless method of installing Project M not work with an SD card larger than 2gb?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Brawl is indeed poo

THIS IS WHY WE PLAY BRAWL WITH COOL MODE ACTIVATED

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
you should change your info from "Brawl Backroom Member" to "Project M Backroom Member" ;)
If they give it to me, sure.

Which means I guess I have to fight someone in the PM Backroom to the death. En Guard, Le J-Rob!

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
If they give it to me, sure.

Which means I guess I have to fight someone in the PM Backroom to the death. En Guard, Le J-Rob!
JC is like 6'4" before the afro, I wouldn't mess with that. If you wanna pick on somebody, go after SB, he's short and stubby.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
JC is like 6'4" before the afro, I wouldn't mess with that. If you wanna pick on somebody, go after SB, he's short and stubby.
That's the secret though: I would use the fro to my advantage. You ruined it all!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
He's saying that SB is overcompensating for his small stature by playing a giant monkey.

You know, like how guys with small dongs drive big trucks.

Wait a minute, I drive a big truck... I guess I'm the exception that proves the rule :reverse:

That's a dumb saying btw. Exceptions never prove rules. It doesn't make any sense.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes yes, I'll play once more people are starting to play. We're not even close to 100 people with a record of any kind.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No, it sounds like Spin

Denial would be like saying "Yeah my car is *totally* fine" when it's not

Spin would be like saying "Don't worry, my Tricycle CAN get me to work and look it's great exercise too!"

Moral of the story, Strong Bad can bench press 300 pounds and totally doesn't have a Napoleon complex. DK proves this: what a non aggressive character who just wants to show you his Banana collection and make Rice Cakes (DK definitely eats Rice, I say so).

If it makes you feel better Strong Bad, if you were a Girl that also didn't play DK, I'd totally share my Banana/s with you.

*Wait*

I don't think I've actually seen what SB looks like. How can I judge the theoretical Girl version of him, until I see him? Curses.

Oracle

Smash Master
thin, slender, or cute would probably be a nice start.

I am relatively short (although not as short as some like to make me out to be), but I don't particularly mind it especially since it's a point of attraction for many guys.
A/s/l?
It was only a matter of time before the thread came to this

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
who wants to get together and play smash

and no im not talking about smash brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom