• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I wish the Mirror's Edge game(s) would allow a third person camera.
I find it makes the game more interesting for its camera the way it is. All of the jumps are extremely lenient and have sound cues (Different footsteps on a platform you can jump from), and if you fail at a part, you'll never be sent back too far. It's challenging, and likely on purpose, but none too punishing. I can definitely see why others wouldn't like the game, but it hit on the right marks regarding gameplay for me.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
There is some way of triggering a 3rd person perspective on the PC version of Mirror's Edge. It's hilariously awkward and glitchy as hell.

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
Mix syrup with mustard. Same thing.

I dunno why you'd do that for pretzels anyway though, brown mustard is clearly the superior condiment.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
The last time I had proper soft pretzels was like... the last time I went to a drive-in theater, years ago.
...which was also the last time I played a proper arcade fighter, because MK3 was there. God now I want to go back there again.

...wait aren't we supposed to be talking about somethinVIDEO GAMES, right we're. supposed to be talking about a video game. So uh. How about that video game

Kati

Smash Lord
Does anyone know Kirby... lore... enough to understand why Kirby wields DDD's hammer with >b?

B.W.

Smash Champion
He doesn't. He just uses a normal hammer.

Hammer is an ability Kirby can obtain in most Kirby games.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Probably because the air version was kinda useless? Then again, the same could be said about the grounded hammer, since F-smash is always the better and safer option.

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
Well, how do you make both worth using without one being universally superior to the other? Probably just give them different knockback trajectories, I guess. And/or make one better for killing and the other for comboing.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I'm still hoping out on a kirby design where his copy abilities are actually at the forefront for once. Even when he's at his best, his copy abilities are at best, incredibly situational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom