• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
http://www.twitch.tv/play_for_keeps

Streaming P:M friendlies with Breez, Traffic, and Blunted_Object10! switched to a twitch account on account of everyone being a giant baby over their emoticons. We are here to please you, the people, with our stoned ramblings and janky hijinx. Vancouver is the home of many great gamers, and if we're going to spend hours on end playing this game, then you can spend hours relating to our shenanigans. Rated sfw if you work at a glass blowing factory or a dune-buggy welding shop.
BOLDED
UNDERLINED
QUOTED!!
lol

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I really like Wario Ware, but I'm not so sure about it as a starter. Don't the side blast zones present more of an issue for certain characters? As Lucas I always ban it if it is an option, easily one of his worst stages in my opinion. I guess I can always strike it, but the same could be said about any counterpick against him if it were made neutral.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I've seen it been said before, but to those who haven't noticed, this new Mewtwo form literally has a butt-head.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I think the new Mewtwo looks pretty cool (goes with the X and Y biology theme). It seems like a dumb idea to add a new form for such an old Pokémon (especially one so tied with the genwunners), but if the movie has a good explanation for it, I'd be on board. Until then, it doesn't really make sense.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
He looks LESS "bamf", if I can't find any better word to describe his mature presence. It's like a step backwards from too many Super Saiyons or when Freeza kept transforming only to become a ******

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I was actually thinking the next form (since it's highly speculated that there will be two new forms) might be an older-looking version of Mewtwo. That would be a cool idea for the three.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I just don't see what adding a new Mewtwo form could possibly add to the character, as he's still one of the best Pokes in the game, if not THE best, 15 years later.

At least he has a handle on his head. You know, if you wanna carry him around like a purse.

Kati

Smash Lord
Poor guy, he lost a neck and now has much more to carry on the remaining one :(

I wouldn't be surprised if this new form becomes a promo character for ssb4, but I can't see ssb4 being as good as P:M.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I just don't see what adding a new Mewtwo form could possibly add to the character
That's why we should wait for explanation before writing this of as a completely stupid idea (which is what genwunners do with pretty much every new Pokémon design anyway).

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I wanna go back to the old days, when the creative minds of generation one ushered such classics as purple rat, slightly big caterpillar, a ball, another ball, a floating rock, a bunch of eggs, a bunch of eggs but now they're on a sentient tree, purple slime, and who could forget, the pink slime

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Wow, Triihex is salty about **** about Yoshi's Island 3DS like he already knows it's going to be Yoshi's Island: Brawl from early preview footage.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I wanna go back to the old days, when the creative minds of generation one ushered such classics as purple rat, slightly big caterpillar, a ball, another ball, a floating rock, a bunch of eggs, a bunch of eggs but now they're on a sentient tree, purple slime, and who could forget, the pink slime
Gen 1 being terrible doesn't make it okay for gen 6 to be terrible.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Some dopey version of Kaoken, wth is going on

And Gen 1 Pokemon didn't have to be super unique creatures distinct from animals to be good design/lovable or whatever, idk what's with that beef. Then again, I got my own beef with still having no clue why you guys would get so deep into Pokemon until every single word is alien talk: just pisses me off

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero

And Gen 1 Pokemon didn't have to be super unique creatures distinct from animals to be good design/lovable or whatever, idk what's with that beef. Then again, I got my own beef with still having no clue why you guys would get so deep into Pokemon until every single word is alien talk: just pisses me off
I also have a fairly extensive opinion on the development of pokemon over time, but it isn't worth discussing over the kind of filth that accept Magmar and Scraggly as good designs. It basically surmounts to what gen 1 was supposed to be at the time vs the expectations for a series after it's been established.

Spiffykins

Smash Ace

Now you know how Smash newcomers feel. Seriously, it took me a solid month of lurking to learn 90% of the lingo.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
spidermad every competitive game has its lingo o_O, including smash... I don't see why pokemon is any different.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
is there anyone from the pmbr who can assure me that 3.0 wont come out near september to earlier? im making a combo vid with friends and other players, and i dont want the same **** to happen as what happened with Kawaii Modo - P:M Falcon Edition. AKA, demo suddenly being announced suddenly and so soon

that **** was rushed :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom