• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Which character did you use for Waluigi's model?
...Waluigi. It's his Assist Trophy model. XD

If you mean who he is over then the first pic I posted was over Link while the other guy's was over Falcon.

He's also over Weegee.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
random unexpected releases before release dates are actually not a great way to do things, i've done it before, and it overall leads to a less successful release by a lot

I R MarF

Smash Ace
Lol, I looked at the downloads page for P:M on their website. I like the disclaimer where it says the P:M team does not support hacking your wii. Yet they offer downloads for hacked wiis.

hmm...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ALSO revision 7,000 has nothing to do with it, these revisions aren't just done so that we can say we've done revisions.

this will be uploaded as soon as it can be, 7,000 or otherwise

just to clarify

Ecks

Smash Lord
They're the ones hacking it for you! Massive irony!

if this was a an answer for me thanks. also is it not gecko? like i said i havent used any hacks for well over a year.
Yeah, it was an answer to your question. It's called "GeckoOS", people just call it gecko

TeiunBomb

Smash Apprentice
random unexpected releases before release dates are actually not a great way to do things, i've done it before, and it overall leads to a less successful release by a lot
The U.S. launch of the Sega Saturn is another infamous example of something that released well before it was expected to. While it was only one of the many things that led to its poor sales in North America, not getting off to a strong start amongst its buyers certainly did not help matters in the slightest.

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
The U.S. launch of the Sega Saturn is another infamous example of something that released well before it was expected to. While it was only one of the many things that led to its poor sales in North America, not getting off to a strong start amongst its buyers certainly did not help matters in the slightest.
I personally prefer to set the release date for something, then have it done by that day

:trollface:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i have to write up a gov paper. luckily, i can pretty much just phone it in and the prof doesn't seem to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom