• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunts

Smash Journeyman
A bit off topic, but just because you guy say that your comment is off topic, does not excuse the fact that your comment is off topic.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I actually had this Waluigi in my Brawl...

Wifi safe and everything. I've been hoping to catch some P:M matches using this skin, but no luck so far.
Every character in the roster needs a Waluigi skin. Even the bosses.

Maybe you'll get some matches this time around? Have faith. :<

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
According to smashbaords Project M is a currently active user viewing this thread so that means that project m is online right?

NOWTHATSWHATICALLTROLLINGVOLUME62

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Quick question since i havent used a hack for a long time.

So i have homebrew on my wii but gecko is something i need on my sd card right? Since i got a new sd card can anyone tell me where to get gecko

:phone:

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
I've been standing outside of this ****ing Gamestop since 4am. Midnight release my ***. And now there's a day 1 DLC? **** this, I'm never buying a Nintendo game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom