• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
But Reggie refused to release Xenoblade to NA, which means he must hate Xenoblade. Xenoblade = fun, which means Reggie hates fun, and since Project:M=fun, by the transitive property of equality Reggie hates P:M.

201. We're losing here. Get your Grandmas on here or something. This is pertinent to their sewing and bingo addictions.
post of the day

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Um...so to get some relevant discussions going, is D2 bringing in any significant changes to Link?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Project M Download Stats

Project M Homebrew Option: 7499
Project M Riivolution Online Option: 632
Project M Riivolution Offline Option: 1357
Project M Hackless Wii Option: 14642

Project M Team Colors: 12190

Total (w/out extras): 24130

Ecks

Smash Lord
Only difference for Link would be new tether thing and a bunch of new animations (lots!).

+100 ban points for Gimpy.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Not as rushed as Mass Effect 3 ending Im sure.
It wasn't that bad. Basically since the manga hadn't finished yet they made some stuff up- think like FMA but not to the same degree- and finished it off instead of added a bunch of filler. Presented with the two options I prefer this one. The only thing that really bothered me was that it seemed like they wanted to find a way to end the story, so they pretty much just threw logic out the window for the last couple episodes.

Cough
*Evangellion*
Cough
Good God don't get me started on that.

McNinja

Smash Ace
So I've been refreshing the Project: M download page since..... 3:30pm. Let the competition to see how long we've been refreshing begin.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So I've been refreshing the Project: M download page since..... 3:30pm. Let the competition to see how long we've been refreshing begin.
Why would you do that? You'll see an explosion of posts in here when it's ready. You're just helping to kill the site faster.

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
McNinja...i have been doing it since i woke up at 11 LOL.... ofc doing stuff in between but still. Im sure there are alot of other people in the same boat

firerules16

Smash Rookie
So I'm sitting here, alternating between this thread and the smashmods.com front page, and the project m webpage, and I'm slowly losing my sanity. I then go to mow the lawn, but alas, I finish mowing and it's still not up.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom