• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrROBschiz

Smash Apprentice
I am so pumped to bring it with a restored and upgraded Peach.

My rival is in for some more tough games in his future

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
What happened to "no spamming unrelated pictures"? Or is this PMBR release-related pictures, and that's how they're getting away with it?

This thread has now come full circle. "Project M is coming..."

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
It's most likley done by now, they're probably just trying to break the record for people in the thread.
that's all they care about: numbers, how sad.

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
What happened to "no spamming unrelated pictures"? Or is this PMBR release-related pictures, and that's how they're getting away with it?

This thread has now come full circle. "Project M is coming..."
hey why don't you try editing this post one more time! .__.

DrROBschiz

Smash Apprentice
After reading all the character bios i am just blown away at the changes and attention to detail

Its amazing how deep this game can be modified! Bravo!

Sooo Excited to get my pals over to play this one

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I can see a Third Demo with MK, Diddy, Squirtle, ZZS, Samus, and Yoshi added.

Olimar and Ivy are most likely after that.

IC's and Kirby are last for obvious reasons.
Kirby?

The hell is wrong with Kirby? O.o

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
probably because of his copy move. Must synch with the other characters in the game

:phone:

Ecks

Smash Lord
Having all the characters would not stop the release from being called demo 3 y'know. There's a lot of engine changes and future balancing they would want to do, as well as unexpected glitches and bugs, etc.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
probably because of his copy move. Must synch with the other characters in the game

:phone:
COMPLETELY forgot about that move somehow. ¦D;

95 guests and 95 members.

Neck and neck. WHO WILL WIN?

metroid1117

Smash Master
I should've known that the huge increase in posts was just off-topic discussion and not some secret announcement about Demo 2's release time...

After Demo 2 gets released, I'm guessing that the discussion will be even more disorganized since people will be posting about a lot of different characters and match-ups. Should we take character discussions to Smash Mods and leave this place for general issues?

I'm asking because I'll posting a lot of Ike stuff and I don't want it to be buried :p.

EDIT: Thanks, Strong Bad.

In all seriousness though, I know that the PMBR has taken precautions to make sure that the servers don't crash like they did for Demo 1, but could you guys post an announcement but not update the thread title until ~2 hrs later? This way, you can split the download into two waves while rewarding those of us who have kept track of the project for the past year. Anyway, that's just my opinion - whatever you guys do, I'll respect your decision. Take your time on releasing it, I probably won't download it until tomorrow because of homework >.>.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I have added character subforums for each character present in Demo v2. Your feedback is more likely to be heard there; although not guaranteed.

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
The more things you add that are not the game the more annoyed we get. like come on do we really want to read all day while you purple names twiddle your thumbs all day and do nothing!

aka HURRY UP AND RELEASE THE GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom