• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I have added character subforums for each character present in Demo v2. Your feedback is more likely to be heard there; although not guaranteed.
And if anyone tries to start critiquing character/matchup balance on day 1, they are guaranteeing themselves not to be listened to. This game is different and intricate, don't expect to learn it all in one, two, or even several long smashfests.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
And if anyone tries to start critiquing character/matchup balance on day 1, they are guaranteeing themselves not to be listened to. This game is different and intricate, don't expect to learn it all in one, two, or even several long smashfests.
I'm gonna be all over the Snake, Wolf, R.O.B., Toon Link, and Lucas subforum :bee:

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
The more things you add that are not the game the more annoyed we get. like come on do we really want to read all day while you purple names twiddle your thumbs all day and do nothing!

aka HURRY UP AND RELEASE THE GAME
I'd rather them take their time and drive everyone to their insanities. Though, some people are stronger than others.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
kinda like what you did on your stream for the first several weeks of your playing zingggggg

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The more things you add that are not the game the more annoyed we get. like come on do we really want to read all day while you purple names twiddle your thumbs all day and do nothing!

It's times like this I wish we could IP-ban people from downloading Project M...

The Tycon

Smash Apprentice

You really need more patience. It'll be out when it's out, so stop complaining.
Another hour or two doesn't really matter, just pass the time playing smash or talking about sodas or something.

aka Y U MAD?

Stevo

Smash Champion
Anyone have a list of all the people that don't appreciate the PMBR's work and complain endlessly and/or needlessly?

I would like to make sure I continue to dislike them in the future, but this thread is hard to keep up with.

D

Deleted member

man it's already the 16th here, guess I'll jsut go ask for a dev build or something

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I've been recording for the past 8 hours.

We're at 40 revisions. Staying at the pace of 5 per hour all day, consistently.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Alright, managed to put Luigi's over Mario circuit and went ahead and replaced and renamed all songs.

Ready2Roll!

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Even Reggie is waiting to play
But Reggie refused to release Xenoblade to NA, which means he must hate Xenoblade. Xenoblade = fun, which means Reggie hates fun, and since Project:M=fun, by the transitive property of equality Reggie hates P:M.

201. We're losing here. Get your Grandmas on here or something. This is pertinent to their sewing and bingo addictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom