• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
If you shield Right for the boomerang comes back to you it'll go pass you and back around the stage...It's like a pit arrow going around the stage by it self!

:D

:)

:|

:(

NNID
dansalvato
It's not that it is removed, it is that we haven't figured out a way to code it for either of the Links.
If Brawl's assembly code is in any way similar to Melee's, I can probably figure it out. I have a good grasp on how IASA and loading new action states works. Wait, you're talking about cancelling the hookshot with boomerang, right?

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
this is making my day. i was already going to use toon link but im especially giddy now

CORY

wut
BRoomer
If Brawl's assembly code is in any way similar to Melee's, I can probably figure it out. I have a good grasp on how IASA and loading new action states works. Wait, you're talking about cancelling the hookshot with boomerang, right?
specifically, he was responding to me talking about using the boomerang catch animation to cancel ylink's milk drink in melee (since you can't do it in brawl).

but it probably applies to boomerang catch cancelling most any other animation.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Call me an ******* for saying this, but don't you think you guys should have prepared for this days before April 15th actually came around? So you know, people wouldn't be getting a well anticipated demo 5 hours before the next day?

I'm just saying. Y'all could have done better.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Call me an ******* for saying this, but don't you think you guys should have prepared for this days before April 15th actually came around? So you know, people wouldn't be getting a well anticipated demo 5 hours before the next day?

you *******

cmart

Smash Lord
If you're interested in helping and have time aside from Melee online, then by all means apply to the pmbr.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace

This....I love the work you guys are doing, but it doesn't seem right to give people a release date for something they have been waiting for for so long, then turn around and not even have it out by 9 PM that day.

It's just a really sadistic tease at that point.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I mean, ****, you guys work on this everyday, but it didn't occur to you that if you have a deadline to meet, don't you think you should be prepared to drop it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom