• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
Hey, does Marth's dash attack still knock people behind you? I always loved juggling people with that because it drives them insane and its so dumb, lol.

rekrapadept

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if wall stalling/wall sticking will be left in Project: M? Is it even possible to change it? If so, what kind of changes would i expect to see?

DotheDiddyMonkeyDance

Smash Apprentice
I was not trolling I was just stating what was in my mind at the current time. I was just stating what is true. Anywho lets drop it and get back to the topic at hand. (Which is the awesomeness of how P:M is looking)

Whats gonna happen or is happening with pokemon trainer/pokemon? Are they gonna still have the switch out death or are you guys gonna make it for when the current pokemon is KO'd that he'll just keep using that one until the command is put in? I forget which version has this but I thought it was pretty cool.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Wall clinging is still in the game.

Pokemon Trainer system is still Brawl+'s system right now. Independent pokemon or Trainer which switches on death.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
....hard to believe this project just hit the half a year mark, i really hope to see something soon ^^

EDIT: Shanus can we please see some of that footage Sneak sent in? please, i'm dying over here D:

shanus

Smash Hero
....hard to believe this project just hit the half a year mark, i really hope to see something soon ^^

EDIT: Shanus can we please see some of that footage Sneak sent in? please, i'm dying over here D:
Keep your eyes on smashmods tonight, might have some fun new stuff to read/watch ;-)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Keep your eyes on smashmods tonight, might have some fun new stuff to read/watch ;-)
It's about time. ¦D

@Kaizo

No kidding. Halfway year mark and still no chance of a release. At least we're getting footage now though. :3

shanus

Smash Hero
It's about time. ¦D

@Kaizo

No kidding. Halfway year mark and still no chance of a release. At least we're getting footage now though. :3
If i was still in college I would have had more time to make codes, but life in the real world (boo jobs) slows that down a lot :p

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Wow, and I have a post on the first page of the Project M thread. I should rent it out or something :laugh:

Can't wait to see the new vids tonight.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Its great to know that we're going to have a semi-constant stream of P:M information!

:D

On the other hand, we'll have to go through 38 other character character bios until the game is released.

:(

shanus

Smash Hero
Its great to know that we're going to have a semi-constant stream of P:M information!

:D

On the other hand, we'll have to go through 38 other character character bios until the game is released.

:(
Oh noes you caught onto our master plan :O

Rikana

Smash Champion
This is like the time we were waiting for things to be slowly revealed about Brawl.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
itd be nice if you could have a separate section on the site for dojo updates instead of just the home page where it gets all mixed up

shanus

Smash Hero
itd be nice if you could have a separate section on the site for dojo updates instead of just the home page where it gets all mixed up
I requested it for us to be made by Bionic. For now you can click on PM and it will only show Project M news

kaizo13

Smash Champion
This is like the time we were waiting for things to be slowly revealed about Brawl.
and then....FAILURE

i can't believe i stayed up waiting for Brawl updates. i'm so ashamed v.v

EDIT:
after watching the falco ditto over and over....i realized how annoying the shine sfx and gfx are x_X. Other than that...i really couldn't find anything to complain about other than landing detection related issues. Also, Falco's short hop seems to be a bit too high (i did a side by side comparison with Melee)

I R MarF

Smash Ace
PM Dojo? Very nice! I can't wait for Marf to be demonstrated.

But out of curiosity, how frequent can we expect a character reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom