• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldeeber

Smash Cadet
where on the smashbros twitch channel was Fly's stuff uploaded? im terrible at finding things

MaxThunder

PM Support
well... he's also a kinda big target...

... then again... he's got some range... like f-tilt... and stuff... and also that awezome dair...

marth may have a hard time, yeah...

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if DDD would counter marth, because D3i so heavy that marth will have major problems killing him
I don't think it'd be quite a counter, but it'd definitely be fun. D3 falls fast so Marth should be able to combo some stupid stuff. dtilt would destroy D3's recovery too as long as he's below or even with the stage. D3 looks like he'd be really really good at gimping Marth though. CC dtilt looks like Marth's worst enemy. Run off back air could kill him pretty easily too, and if they tech, just jump into a fair. It looks like a relatively even matchup, just one with ridiculously short games.

Also, does D3 still have his super fast, nearly unpunishable spot dodge like he did in brawl?

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Okay, so I've been relatively calm about Project M's upcoming demo. I'm excited, but it's one of those things I don't really think about a lot and could easily wait for.

Then I saw that vid of Fly's Pit.

I know he isn't confirmed, and, honestly, I won't be super shocked if he doesn't make it (I feel like I hear a lot of "he isn't ready yet" in this thread, but that might just be me imagining it). That said, my hype factor would go through the roof if he gets confirmed before its release. Looks really really fun.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I have one more set (a Bo3 between my Lucario and Sung's Falco) that I'm going to upload this morning. It should be up in 30-35 minutes.

I'm still undecided about what to do with the other 5.5 hours of friendlies. I'll probably just filter out most of the silly stuff and upload the actual decent matches on Sunday.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Okay, so I've been relatively calm about Project M's upcoming demo. I'm excited, but it's one of those things I don't really think about a lot and could easily wait for.

Then I saw that vid of Fly's Pit.

I know he isn't confirmed, and, honestly, I won't be super shocked if he doesn't make it (I feel like I hear a lot of "he isn't ready yet" in this thread, but that might just be me imagining it). That said, my hype factor would go through the roof if he gets confirmed before its release. Looks really really fun.
Hah. Fly's Pit is spectacular.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Am I imagining this, or does powershielding projectiles make the flower sound effect now? I thought I heard it a couple times against Falco's lasers.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
P:M's camera does still choose some funky angles. It's definitely a lot more dynamic than Brawl, though, which is more than I could ask for.

Yoshi being able to do specials out of shield, but not being able to jump has been suggested before, I believe. I don't remember if any reasons against it have been given or not, though. I think it's a neat idea. Makes Yoshi sort of like Baiken. (Plus if he can get his parry back, he'll be even more awesome.)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Egg Roll out of shield would be like Squirtle's Withdraw out of his turning animation.

Which would be cool I guess.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
for yoshi, oos allow him to down b cancel into an airdodge. mimics a wavedash oos and allows an escape onto a platform. only grounded down b of course, similar to bowser's jump cancel down b

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom