• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I just realized the first 2 posts of the thread are not from Shanus' account anymore.

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
I just realized the first 2 posts of the thread are not from Shanus' account anymore.
O_o Holy jeez, you're right! I didn't notice that either.
Actually, it seems a bit more professional to have the opening posts made by a shared account called ProjectM. Just makes it seem like it's the 'company' who's made the post, rather than a specific person.

I like it.

And a little late to answering Falco400's question, I'd love to see footage of the latest characters in play. Specifically I'd want to see Bowser and Dedede, as I'm not a massive fan of DK, and I've seen enough of ROB to get an idea of how he works, for the most part.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I mean special fall, iirc u could tether then the rang would then take u out of the tether or special fall animation. It helped yl recover but it was only in version 1.0 or something tnen they took it out

:phone:

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I mean special fall, iirc u could tether then the rang would then take u out of the tether or special fall animation. It helped yl recover but it was only in version 1.0 or something tnen they took it out

IIRC, you can cancel his tumble animation by catching a boomerang in 1.0. Not sure if he it canceled his special fall though. I know that it 'canceled' his tether wait by doing the Super Jump.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
IIRC, you can cancel his tumble animation by catching a boomerang in 1.0. Not sure if he it canceled his special fall though. I know that it 'canceled' his tether wait by doing the Super Jump.
I am guessing u r right about how it works b/c i am not to sure about it. Anyway does the rang do this in pm? Or was it not added back in?

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
So we're getting Demo2 the same day we're celebrating the 11th anniversary of Digimon Tamers?

Awesome.
Not to mention I know its off topic but its the same day as Wrestlemania 28. lol.

but regardless I got a notification in my email from following falco400's twitch channel. I missed it but is that video going to be uploaded? It claimed it was like at 9:00am EST or somewhere around there the stream was being done for the heavies... Or is that going to be later tonight.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
DK. Hype.

oh, and this thread has more activity than practically the entire melee section of smashboards.

Revven

FrankerZ
but regardless I got a notification in my email from following falco400's twitch channel. I missed it but is that video going to be uploaded? It claimed it was like at 9:00am EST or somewhere around there the stream was being done for the heavies... Or is that going to be later tonight.
You didn't miss it, I was just testing my mic early this morning for streaming. I wanted to see how I sounded and how the game audio sounded with the new mic. So, it wasn't saved... as there wasn't anything shown lol. There's some slight buzzing with the new mic unfortunately, but it shouldn't bother anyone as the game audio mostly covers it up as does my voice. Probably won't get a super pro mic until I feel like I need one, but this mic is certainly a step up from the older one.

It won't be until tomorrow night, as I said.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
I'm black, I'm not sure how much they'd care lol. Plus I'm 18. You'll just be a friend from college :awesome: I think I'm gonna be there sometime in the next month. Or something.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So, say one was in the Bowie area. Would you be willing to hypothetically pick them up from a family members house?
I actually work like 5 minutes from Bowie so I could easily pick you up after work one day. Weekends would work too.

I wonder how comfortable your family would be for you to be picked up by afro and beard weilding, mid twenties guy driving a red pickup
MY TRUCK IS SLATE GREY DAMMIT! And I recently got a haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom