• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLink

Smash Champion
Any chance you guys will improve on charizard's downb? Currently, bowser's can do the same thing but even better due to its speed.

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
Any chance you guys will improve on charizard's downb? Currently, bowser's can do the same thing but even better due to its speed.
Bowser's is very, very linear. Even if you can cancel it at any point before the drop, there's a limited area you can cover. With Charizard, he has a veritable cone of opportunities above him.

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice
Someone suggested, whether in twitch chat or on the forums (can't remember which and can't remember who), to give Charizard an Aerial Down+B where he uses his wings to rush him towards the ground, but does no damage, like a super fast fall.

I'd have to wait until the demo before I can form a real opinion on his Down+B atm though. You can only form so much of an opinion from someone else's gameplay.

Edit: totally assuming that zard will even be in demo2. wasn't verified anywhere

iLink

Smash Champion
Bowser's is very, very linear. Even if you can cancel it at any point before the drop, there's a limited area you can cover. With Charizard, he has a veritable cone of opportunities above him.
Yeah but it's so slow, by the time you get to the other character, they can situation themselves well enough to avoid follow ups. This is from what I've seen at least.

Also I like that aerial downb.

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice

anytime Yeroc posts, I get the urge to play Castle Crashers.

then when i do play it, i remember all the flaws in the game, and try to find mods for it unsuccessfully

then i remember that not every game has a community behind it modifying the original product

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I enjoyed the game for what it was. I didn't pick it up until about 2 years ago, and trying to get through it on Insane has been a ***** and a half. Right now I can't play it at all because my roommate lent the power cable to the xbox to his friend :mad:

Rikana

Smash Champion
Hi crusH. How's your fashion design coming along?

--------

Nooooooooooo. Megaupload was ****ing removed. Whyyyyy?

Edit: ooooooooooooooo.

:phone:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
oh ****. loool. ill have to move it later on tonight.

i was gonna do it this afternoon cuz i was gonna go to the movies with my wife, but i couldnt because i was too much in pain due to miliary training.

so we're watching netflix and ill be streaming later tonight instead.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
loool ***** get the **** out of here with that ****.
whoa whoa whoa, chill with the hostility. I was merely suggesting an experiment that we could try. I don't wanna have to dump a bag of salt on your face =/

btw could one of the devs elaborate on the reason behind why Diddy 's banana peel count was lowered to 1? I personally don't think that two peels will make Diddy ridiculous, in regard to stage control and being a general annoyance.

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to assume that like Snake's grenades, they gave their particular character a huge projectile and stage control mechanism.

EDIT: short and sweet ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom