• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
Rikana's woman for best pikachu:M?

Rikana's woman for best pikachu:M.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I really dig ivysaur now. Surprise.

She plays a bit like dahlsim. She has really good walls and is tough but rewarding to space with. I'm starting to work with her alot now, and I think a good down-b and some more tweaks will make everything awesome. I plan on playing with her at least a third of my time spent streaming, and I should be streaming tonight!

drsusredfish

Smash Ace

She plays a bit like dahlsim. She has really good walls and is tough but rewarding to space with. I'm starting to work with her alot now, and I think a good down-b and some more tweaks will make everything awesome. I plan on playing with her at least a third of my time spent streaming, and I should be streaming tonight!
Has she had anything done besides her brawl+ attacks? Why is she decent all of a sudden?

ZelDan

Smash Master
I like Project M because Zelda's actually really good for once (apparently too good).

Can't wait for the final version of Project M to release. :)

Stunts

Smash Journeyman

Unfortunately your stream crapped out on me, sorry. So I didn't see much Ivysaur:(

And the videos dont go past two hours.

Does she have a new down B? If so, what?

Also, can you use her dair to get more horizontal distance when recovering? I didnt see you do that.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I don't think she has a down b at all. Well, at least I didn't see a new one. Not that there was much to see on that last stream. lol

That I most certainly do.
Why is your name Magnus? You've ruined everything now.

rk-9000

Smash Apprentice

Has she had anything done besides her brawl+ attacks? Why is she decent all of a sudden?
She is decent all of a sudden because I figured out how to play her. Lots of stuff is in the works for her.
Does she have a new down B? If so, what?

Also, can you use her dair to get more horizontal distance when recovering? I didnt see you do that.
has nobody heard ivys voice? ivysaur is a HE, he is a manly manly dinosaur MAN

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
has nobody heard ivys voice? ivysaur is a HE, he is a manly manly dinosaur MAN
I remember this being posed before. There is a specific version why Ivy is called "she"...

I don't quite remember what it was though XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom