• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

smegman666

Smash Rookie
hehe there's no better excuse to practice my coooo00000OOOOLLL english !!

ok ok I swear its the last post about ¨watever is not smash¨ I posted...

I swear !!

still waiting for the ULTIMATE AWSER shanus

the eternity ...... the eternity !!! think of it.......
... all the eternity ... ALL of it !!! hahah

(*** I became ****** when its time to post ...)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
The general trend of non-english speakers learning english is that they tend to follow most of the basic punctuation and structure rules of english. Only their grammar is really out-of-place.

Pardon my rudeness, but this is a bunch of bull****. For the love of god, please right semi-normal. Even akuri_un posts readable messages.

Rikana, I have a terrible feeling he can't even post proper messages in french either...

smegman666

Smash Rookie
wow sorry for my rudeness ..but this goes way too bitc*y out there, im out ..
we were juste trying to have fun .. but looked like that for some people those detail r more important ...

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I don't remember if it was Thunderhorse or Bandit who agreed with me on this one, but I miss Old Manondorf ;)

Anywho, I've been playing with the newest builds, finally picking this back up now... Life's giving me more time for video games so I'll be here more often... I missed agreeing with JCaesar about things anyway.
I can't wait for the jumps to be fixed on all the floaties... I was playing a build from last week and had to stop playing DDD altogether because he was literally a rock in the air.

Other then that, and my secret love for Old Manondorf
dash dancing with Old Manondorf wins games
this project has come so far since I played it around the start. You guys have been up to amazing things.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
I don't remember if it was Thunderhorse or Bandit who agreed with me on this one, but I miss Old Manondorf ;)
It was me <3.

Sadly, Melee Ganon is not Old Mannondorf, but if he stopped running like he was a generic ****** and started briskly jogging like an old man, he could pretend like he's Old Mannondorf.

Neko has ruined me

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I missed agreeing with JCaesar about things anyway.
omg you read my mind again! How do you always do that...?

I'm still crossing my fingers that maybe someday we'll get a working clone engine, so we can add back in Brawl Falco, Brawl Ganon, etc. with minor adjustments to make them work in Melee physics.

Just thinking about playing Melee Falco vs Brawl Falco with Melee physics and combos makes me do what Professor Oak did when he heard I beat the Elite Four...

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
Well, neither one's laggy. 0 means that you're not using any buffer and 300 is the same as 100, which means you're using 10 frames of buffer. Since 0 is the one requiring more precise timing, 300 would be the "laggy" one.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Buffer is not laggy. ffffff

There is no lag involved with buffer at all. fffffffffffffffff

Everything in relation to buffer is related to BEFORE a move is carried out when lag is in relation to AFTER a move is carried out. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

In terms of what is better, low buffer settings would be better at high level play. 1-4. With 4 pushing it. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
If you lack technical finesse, a higher buffer would make things easier, however, you increase the risk of buffering things you dont want buffered.

Ultimately, you want to be low. around 1-4.

0 is for bragging rights or for masochism. :V

DotheDiddyMonkeyDance

Smash Apprentice
If buffer is anything like its from B+ and I hope its like how it is from that version. 10 buffer should be good if you play at a high buffer of 100 its gonna feel like your playing Normal (Vbrawl)which is god awful. at least this is the case for B+ not really sure about other versions but I would imagine they're close to the same.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Dude. You were linked to like, a page-long essay on what buffer is exactly. You seriously can't have read that and still have questions.
lol, I think we should just explain buffer to him on his public profile if anyone is willing to continue explaining to him what it is, or just ignore him; he might be f******with us =/ lol.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can you blame them? This project is pretty hype.

Now for moar ideas for balancing crap...

so...Ike's neutral b chargeable? Yay or nay?

I R MarF

Smash Ace
yea Ike's neutral b should be chargeable, you'd have to be a moron to fall for it anyway.

Lol the ironic part is Ike doesn't even use such an attack in the FE games, he should have a projectile attack.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
@kaizo13 sorry. I didn't know. But if i did know, why would i post it, and why are you telling me. It was obviously news to some people, such as neko, so what have you proven?

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Cool. Also...should it still do the 10% damage to Ike when unleashed while fully charged? I mean...it's not like it's any more powerful than if it was almost fully charged.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
Cool. Also...should it still do the 10% damage to Ike when unleashed while fully charged? I mean...it's not like it's any more powerful than if it was almost fully charged.
Well, I think its just to have some kind of repurcussion. Sort of like king dedede's hammer, you know? And needing to charge the attack for more than a 1-2 seconds has no application endless you have great timing, playing a first timer, or someone is stunned from a shield explosion... so I don't think it truly matters.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
OH. Wait. I meant 'chargeable' as like, dk's pawnch and sheik's needles. You know, like, you'd be able to charge it, then cancel out of it and keep it charged while you do other stuff until you want to release it.

Sry about that.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@I R Marf no need to apologize. also, I ain't trying to prove anything either, just saying it's a week old *kills argument

EDIT: **** u guys post fast x_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom