• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
To tell you which account is currently logged into your youtube? idk
I was like hell yeah more subscribers for me! Not sure why its being advertised but ill take it!

Then I realized.

That is a super cool feature tho standard...or is it toaster?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
We've only gone to ECSS2, ECSS3(both were in WI), Brainshock Beta (in IA), and Teh Pwn Gaming (in MN). We've yet to go to IL. haha
Damn son. Do you only do PM or Melee too?

Monk you need that same sad Link avatar on smashboards. Because of that pic I read every one of your posts in the smods boards with a dissapointed voice of pained patience.

SuperHappyCow

Banned via Warnings
That document probably isn't real and Sakurai already said that he wouldn't make a Smash game like Melee anymore and he has no reason too because of the way all the reviewers were **** sucking over Brawl.

Both disgusting quotes from Wikipedia.
Not everyone's a f****** addict. : P

shanus

Smash Hero
The trajectory on Lucario's side throw (forgot if it was the Bthrow or Fthrow, maybe it was both) looked really nasty from what i remember. Is that the original trajectory?
Its a 45 degree angle (standard for most moves), just the speed of his throw often led to poor DI choice.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Don't forget she now has the best down-B in the game
Shouldn't that not be considered? Is it supposed to be a legitimate attraction to the prospective Project:M Sheik player that he could just play Zelda instead?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Um...to clarify once again.

Sheik can still chaingrab the majority of the cast. She just can't do it for as long because her d-throw has more knockback growth. And afterwards, it still leads to the same followups that it normally did in NTSC.

I'm not sure where people are getting the idea that she has PAL d-throw, because that's just not true.

RAR bair is pretty annoying.

lol

PEEF!

Smash Hero

Sheik can still chaingrab the majority of the cast. She just can't do it for as long because her d-throw has more knockback growth. And afterwards, it still leads to the same followups that it normally did in NTSC.

I'm not sure where people are getting the idea that she has PAL d-throw, because that's just not true.

lol
Thanks for the clarification.

Sorry for asking a question that was apparently already answered. People don't have a good place to search for character changes when they aren't noted on the P:M character page of smods. =[[

Spoon~

Smash Ace

lol
Because toaster and monk used a pal sheik in a stream and people like to assume and regurgitate incorrect facts that aren't facts to begin with. =P

:phone:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Probably because most of the time when people ask why her dthrow was nerfed, someone usually comes in and says "it's not nerfed, it's just the PAL version".

Granted these people aren't PMBR and are apparently mistaken, but the idea has been spread around before.

Beorn4200

Smash Apprentice
Probably because most of the time when people ask why her dthrow was nerfed, someone usually comes in and says "it's not nerfed, it's just the PAL version".

Granted these people aren't PMBR and are apparently mistaken, but the idea has been spread around before.
What exactly are the differences between pal and the PM version? Is the PM version still pretty OP comparatively?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Exactly the same attributes as 1.0 D-Throw, but the KBG (Knockback Growth) has been increased so that the chain can not be done as long but also without killing the throw's setups.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Basically they made it not essentially a 0-to-death so that (formerly) low tiers aren't essentially put into auto-lose situations.

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
In a video posted on the facebook project M page, I heard there was a tournament build out, I live in SoCal and I'm trying to find out if theres any tournaments coming around anytime soon

PM me if you know

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
There's a Tournament Build but PM devs have to bring it to the tournament and it's not public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom