• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Leave Snek alone he is so happy

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
if you're gonna be a salty little baby-man can you at least do it in a way that isn't offensive thanks
It's like you don't even know him. May as well ask you to actually debate topics rather than dismiss opinions you disagree with.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good afternoon, thread

shoutouts to GHNeko GHNeko for helping set japanese PM players up (and thus, inadvertently, finding the happiest man on earth)

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Anybody know where I can find the amount of damage a shield can take before it breaks?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
good afternoon, thread

shoutouts to GHNeko GHNeko for helping set japanese PM players up (and thus, inadvertently, finding the happiest man on earth)
np.

i dont post here as much, but i still do work for PM even if it looks like I'm spending time on Smash 4 or PSO2 or something else.

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I like the idea of the sign on top of the TV that says the match is bracket

D

Deleted member

It's like you don't even know him. May as well ask you to actually debate topics rather than dismiss opinions you disagree with.
as a friend, you cant just shoot people in the face like this.

Player -0

Smash Hero
oh that only works if I actually attend the events. I'll try it next time.

Either WAYYYY

Is it just me or does Lara's face look different in the 2013 reboot than the Rise of the Tomb Raider?

To be fair I haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider yet and probably won't for a while (idk if my computer could run it as my computer started dying for the water parts of the 2013 one).

CORY

wut
BRoomer
as a friend, you cant just shoot people in the face like this.
Not sure how to take the statement, due to internet, but it wasn:t meant to be really harsh. I mostly wanted a good segue to lead into talking **** about bleck because I'm a mature responsible adult.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
i haven't had the chance to go to an event in forever, but what our TO did when i was going was number all the setups, and have a little cardboard copy of those numbers. the people playing the set were given the number, and the winner was expected to report back to the TO with the number. this way he always knew which setups were in use, and the results always got reported back.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Still like Top 5 in the world while simultaneously never practicing it for the last 2 years and pretty much exclusively playing at events. Kreygasm

C'mon PM community, step it up.
I wonder how you would do if you were using a character that took real skill like Fox :yeahboi:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Couple of questions, a couple friends and I are considering making a machinima using PM.

1. I want to use 3.6 as the base game that I'll record, but as we all know, some characters were nerfed in 3.6. Basically, what version has the most OP versions of Mewtwo, Lucario, Snake, Roy, Wolf, Zero Suit Samus, Samus, Ike and Pit?

2. Say Mewtwo's most OP form is in 3.02 (which I'm almost positive that it is). How would I get Mewtwo's 3.02 moveset in 3.6? Would it be technically possible to move codes from an older version of PM to a newer version?

3. Any way I can get my hands on TAS? I want to use it for the fight sequences.

xquqx

Smash Apprentice
Couple of questions, a couple friends and I are considering making a machinima using PM.

1. I want to use 3.6 as the base game that I'll record, but as we all know, some characters were nerfed in 3.6. Basically, what version has the most OP versions of Mewtwo, Lucario, Snake, Roy, Wolf, Zero Suit Samus, Samus, Ike and Pit?

2. Say Mewtwo's most OP form is in 3.02 (which I'm almost positive that it is). How would I get Mewtwo's 3.02 moveset in 3.6? Would it be technically possible to move codes from an older version of PM to a newer version?

3. Any way I can get my hands on TAS? I want to use it for the fight sequences.
I believe someone's made a mod where the most OP version of each character is included. Check the Customized Content section of the forum, it's probably there.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
There's a free melee/smash 4 happening at my university for students only...
I know there's some really good melee players at my school but if few/none of them come I might have a chance at a sweet medal ayyy

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Hey how y'all doing? Been gone cuz I've had a crazy first week of the new trimester of college. Missed posting here so might as well now that I have free time say hi.

I finished finally a new smash 4 combo video too, which was supposed to be finished last week, not today. I suuuuuck.

D

Deleted member

Hey how y'all doing? Been gone cuz I've had a crazy first week of the new trimester of college. Missed posting here so might as well now that I have free time say hi.

I finished finally a new smash 4 combo video too, which was supposed to be finished last week, not today. I suuuuuck.
bad

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
work, school, family, smash, relationships, and myself to generalize everything that's wrong atm
You should probably seek help or at least have a nice, long talk with someone you trust before you get desentitized to the point you feel absolutely nothing towards anything good that might happen to you.

Or I'm misreading your situation, at which point you should probably ignore me.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Which Saturday was this •-•?

Also beating Brock with Charmander is a bish.

Charmander is named PlateProp lel
I would kick his ass, but you dont have enough badges for me to take your commands seriously

Also tfw people still think squirtle is my favorite starter

Last edited:

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
interpunct interpunct As usual, I'm aight.
Glad to hear that! I'm mostly sleepy all the time but hey it's worth it for the things I'm doing man.

work, school, family, smash, relationships, and myself to generalize everything that's wrong atm
Hey man, idk what are the specifics but always try to little by little look at the bright side of things, a lot of times we focus on the negative things and don't enjoy the positive things that might be happening. Life is too short to spend it being sad, so whatever it is, if it is bad, work on it and I hope things get better, but never lose sight of the fact that even in the worst circumstances you can still be happy and enjoy life.

Take it from me, I've had it rough growing up and specially recently and although some days I have felt down (it happens to the best of us) I haven't let that take me over. I always try to live happy and enjoy my family, friends and relationships I might have, regardless of the shortcomings I have.

Not saying you are like this, just telling you just in case you might be feeling defeated.

Top Bottom