• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I'm pretty sure he changes it on purpose
Yeah and what I mean is that he can change it in his preferences to

1- Save time
2- Allow others the choice to view his choice in eye-melting purple or regular white

Player -0

Smash Hero
Okay.

It's bad enough I'm playing Fire Starter for the first two gems (rock and water).

But Misty is getting the dumbest RNG it's not even funny.

THREE SEPARATE BATTLES:
- Have the Staryu "paralyzed", confused, and accuracy literally can't go lower.

Staryu not only never gets paralyzed, always hits and confusion pops like, once.

Oh and the water pulse confuses two of my Pokemon first hit

- I don't even remember

- Staryu wakes up from sleep 1 round after. Finally take it down after missing lots of stuff because of reasons I have no idea of.
- Have the Starmie half health with poison with 2 FULL health Pokemon left. So I'm hoping recover or super potion doesn't come out

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER. TWO CRITS KILL MY MAX HEALTH POKEMON.

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

brb after more battles. I'm not picking up a grass type for this. rip Pikachu having 0 special defense or anything and somehow being slower than them

shairn shairn no I mean he wants to burn your retinas on purpose.

Edit - friggen got em. I'LL GET OKAY RNG EVENTUALLY

#gamblersfallacy

Attachments

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Yoo they actually got the rights for Spider-Man now? I'm actually kind of hyped for the movie now. I need to watch the trailer with audio still, but previously I wasn't too into it.

They're trying to get people to take sides with like #teamcap or whatever, but literally the first trailer was Cap being a huge selfish asshole just being like "**** everyone else I do what I want"

Why would you root for him

JOE!

Smash Hero
Yoo they actually got the rights for Spider-Man now? I'm actually kind of hyped for the movie now. I need to watch the trailer with audio still, but previously I wasn't too into it.

They're trying to get people to take sides with like #teamcap or whatever, but literally the first trailer was Cap being a huge selfish ******* just being like "**** everyone else I do what I want"

Why would you root for him
Same people who root for Trump? idk

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I mean "**** you got mine" is the core beliefs in ayn rand's individualism

actually that's kind of the point looking at the first trailer, lmao. "regulation is bad, because what if your friend is harmed due to badly regulated law enforcement, so now here's we must a war and blow everything up". superheros are wild ppl

also, good morning, thread

ilysm

sleepy
Boy am I glad that once Marvel got their hands on Spidey they resisted the urge to redo his origin. It's a sacrifice, but I think it's a good move. I love Spiderman (I pretty much learned to read on old Spidey comics) but if I needed to see another cussing origin story just to see how he fits into the MCU I was going to scream.

Also, Tony Stark is suddenly responsible now. Hope they explain that development in a way that makes sense. I don't want to see another huge and nonsensical shift in character for pretty much no reason (*cough* natandbruce *cough* whattheHELLwasthat *cough*). It'll be pretty easy to capitalize on the whole Ultron thing as a sobering experience for him, though, so I'm not too worried.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy almost everything Marvel has put on the screen in the past few years, and if I was excited for Cap 2 before I am now really, really excited. I just hope that the writing doesn't take another hit.

Also Black Panther yooooooooo

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I was trying to look for them before too, the delay's a bit weird

all the other VODs that MVG officially streamed went up like almost right after the event, so I don't think it's an issue with upload schedules

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
MVG didn't stream it tho, clashtournaments did

I was making that comparison before because sometimes the venue internet is total garbage so VODs can be delayed from time to time, but s4 finals went up super-quick so it's not that

Boiko

:drshrug:
I'm sure it's just that Chibo is busy. If you're that curious, I'm sure you could shoot him a quick tweet or something to see if he has an ETA.

Helsong

Smash Ace
You literally just described Street Fighter III: Third Strike. SOJ, Player -0, and I play it relatively often via Fightcade if you ever wanna try it out.
I might give it a shot, I'm pretty bad at games though. Once I've actually gotten enough sleep and I don't want to kill myself over homework and grading, I'll meet you on there.

So like, in a few months or something.

Player -0

Smash Hero
>plateprop
>a charmeleon

kappa
I figured it would be a pain to hit b every single level up and Charizard is the only dank looking pokemon imo.

I mean Blastoise has shoulder cannons but not really the sugoi kawaii dank I'm looking for.

I might give it a shot, I'm pretty bad at games though. Once I've actually gotten enough sleep and I don't want to kill myself over homework and grading, I'll meet you on there.

So like, in a few months or something.
Don't worry, you only have to throw air fireballs to be good

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Chibo's GF broke up with him the morning after SF2. Dude's kinda been out of it understandably.

We probably won't get videos until after Shuffle happens, since he's streaming that too

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Guys I need sick memes for a video. Post sick memes. The memer is making memes at the moment so I need all the help I can get.

Kurri ★ Kurri ★ miss you.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Just realized Armada and PPMD are in fact sponsored by Monster energy drinks
The world of sponsorships is deeper than I thought

Last edited:
Top Bottom