• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
At least it's not skim...
Body hair is nasty and you should feel bad for condoning it.

Exercise is weird, one moment you're wondering how hard it is to do cardio for 30 minutes and the next moment you're wondering what's so hard about it and move on with your day. Anyways, lost two pounds. It's pretty slow, but hey, progress is progress.
It is, though. I'll be hitting a really hard REO in the middle of a workout plan and just be totally dead, can't even think straight, take a breather for a few minutes and then do the same damned thing...

Or I'll just be thinking how much I hate everything in the middle of squats or something then feel fine when it's all done. Go home after everything and eat and then suddenly I'm all "man, I could do harder next time...." I guess the TL;dr is endorphin's a helluva drug.

Life

Smash Hero
You could always go on about how hypocrisy is inherent in human nature (and how that's debatably a good thing as it gives people an obvious way to push each other to be better) if anyone calls you out on it.

Helsong

Smash Ace
If you can't make an interesting speech out of that, you can't make an interesting speech out of anything.
The vast majority of people who would give that sort of speech are the kind that'll just make it into something cliched and edgy. There's an interesting nugget of thought in there, but largely if you approach it from a more idealistic standpoint, and most idealists tend to not follow the idea of hypocrisy being an innate human trait.

ilysm

sleepy
Update: small fire began in the kitchens right as I walked into the room for my Calc assessment. Alarms went off and we waited in a cold parking lot for twenty minutes. Special schedule today means shortened class periods, so we missed a huge portion of the allotted time. It's likely we'll be able to continue tomorrow.

I felt pretty prepared for the test, pretty unprepared for that. Score?

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
DrinkingFood DrinkingFood Holy **** that's brutal. I get the trade-off of taking time to get summoned monsters and all, but damn. I just took weapons and found the ways to get max archer/mage and def / HP. Abusing the game that much is ridiculously funny at how much you abused the mechanics lol

ilysm ilysm I love Calc / helping people so feel free to hmu anytime you need help. Calc 1 to me was understanding how position relates to velocity (derivative of position) relates to acceleration (2nd derivative of position), and the integral is the opposite process. Tangent lines are somewhat useful but not applied much past Calc 1.

**** calc 2 tho. Series and summations are the worst thing ever

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
DrinkingFood DrinkingFood Holy **** that's brutal. I get the trade-off of taking time to get summoned monsters and all, but damn. I just took weapons and found the ways to get max archer/mage and def / HP. Abusing the game that much is ridiculously funny at how much you abused the mechanics lol
Yeah it was stupid lol, lemme see if I can find a pking vid of someone with an iron titan

EDIT: Well ya'know, after viewing some of them and internally cringing, maybe you should youtube search iron titan summoning tank pking for yourself if you want to see level 40/50s 1-shotting level 60s lmao

Last edited:

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
How are you all my lovelies? Here have some nice music to chill to and take a breather from the stress we all go through daily.
What's up?

EDIT: I'm seriously thinking of adopting a text colour for my posts.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
How are you all my lovelies? Here have some nice music to chill to and take a breather from the stress we all go through daily.
What's up?

EDIT: I'm seriously thinking of adopting a text colour for my posts.
As long as you don't manually change the text color every post

I'll never give you a like again if you do that

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Yeah it was stupid lol, lemme see if I can find a pking vid of someone with an iron titan

EDIT: Well ya'know, after viewing some of them and internally cringing, maybe you should youtube search iron titan summoning tank pking for yourself if you want to see level 40/50s 1-shotting level 60s lmao
jfc why did I look that up?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My local smash group is starting an event tomorrow. I can't make it due to the US Marshall presentation but I let it be known that I will be bringing Brawl/Minus/PM to future events. It has begun...

I feel like I'm faking really hard.
If you feel like you're faking, you should at least fake looking really really strong.

Breathing is overrated
I can't wait for the day when I can replace my lungs with a super conductor that will pump protein into my system.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I hate the system for unlocking colors in sf5 sooo much. Got to stage 28 with Karin and died from Nash sonic boom, teleport behind me, overhead. I really hope I can buy the colors from the store

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I hate the system for unlocking colors in sf5 sooo much. Got to stage 28 with Karin and died from Nash sonic boom, teleport behind me, overhead. I really hope I can buy the colors from the store
Just space cr.hk. Legit, no need to do anything else until round 30

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Why is your avatar the Zodiac Killer?

On male legs: I've come to the conclusion that hairy legs are unsightly and shaved legs are feminine. So what is a teenage boy crushed by what others might think of him to do? Always wear pants. Unless it is the most summery summer casual summer, only wear pants. Now when you work out you can focus on your muscular chest which is near universally attractive.
Screw gender roles and shave your legs.
Take it from me.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
i've always naturally walked on the tips of my toes when i'm not wearing shoes. idk, it just feels natural. also large calves are kind of a thing in our family, so even though i don't work out, mine are still kinda there.
I need PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er 's music suggestions.
i found this group years ago because when i get bored i type random things into youtube

Top Bottom