• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Helsong

Smash Ace
i'm not too worried about it as the class is basically an easy A as long as you make something

to be honest, when i saw the alert saying you quoted me, i was expecting to be chastised lmao
Still, you should know better, young man. That **** doesn't fly in the real world, so you better shape up now and start gaining some actual work ethic before-

**** it, even I can't take that seriously. You do what you think is best, kid.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Oh yeah, I know what you mean. People are all about dem thighs, but the calves? Super underrated. When a gal wears heels, and the butt, thighs, and calves all just go together it's just so good. Guys too, for that matter. Especially if you're wearing shorts, gotta work on the calves.

I feel like I should be chastising you, but I definitely did the same **** in my undergrad.
Hope you don't pay too dearly for it. Better next week than tomorrow, right?
Oh jeez, especially guys. There's the curl Bros stereotype for a reason, and even some of the guys who actually do leg day skimp their calves.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
07, lost about 35m and the satisfaction of trading in my marks of grace all at once when I hit 99 agility.
Damn, nvm then. I had about 80m invested in a Santa hat from back just before RS3 hit, I woulda sold it to get you your money back but I'm pretty confident it's stuck in RS3

Helsong

Smash Ace
Oh jeez, especially guys. There's the curl Bros stereotype for a reason, and even some of the guys who actually do leg day skimp their calves.
I know, right? Like, you don't need to have buff calves, but you don't want them being itty-bitty or untoned when compared to the rest of your leg either. Sexy legs are nice on guys and gals both.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Damn, nvm then. I had about 80m invested in a Santa hat from back just before RS3 hit, I woulda sold it to get you your money back but I'm pretty confident it's stuck in RS3
It's possible to gp swap, and you can give my RS3 character membership bonds (purchaseable with in-game gp) for membership which applies between both games. A few people have offered me some help, I'm going to scan my computer for any trojans or keyloggers first, then set up a bank pin to make sure this **** doesn't happen again. If you still wanna help me I may hit you up, if you don't care about the santa hat.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
The secret is heels and just walking and standing on your toes a lot, according to the waifu. I believe her, she has some crazy calves : o

Helsong

Smash Ace
Can confirm, heels do wonders for your calves. And your ass too, while you're wearing them. Of course, you don't want to wear them all the time, and and if you're not used to wearing them you might twist your ankle, and if you're not careful with the kind you wear you can mess up your feet, etc.

But damn do they make ass look good. Guys should wear makeup and heels.

Or you can just take the less stylish option and walk on your tip toes, but really it's beneficial to learn to balance on the balls on your feet as opposed to the heels of closer to the toes. At least if you move around a lot.

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Man I gave up on RS before RS07 when my friend's cousin doubled my 40m I got off hard reads on the GE then immediately lost it in the wildy. Shortly after, his cousin's friend also used it and decided to change the password and Jagex wouldn't help recover my account.

This is why you never give out your password to anybody.

D e l t a

why is steven universe allowed to be so good
Because it's literally the best thing that CN has made since it's not some kiddy show with terrible humor & puns, while dealing with racial and sexual issues more carefully than walking through a room full of flaming legos and tumblr users.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
It's possible to gp swap, and you can give my RS3 character membership bonds (purchaseable with in-game gp) for membership which applies between both games. A few people have offered me some help, I'm going to scan my computer for any trojans or keyloggers first, then set up a bank pin to make sure this **** doesn't happen again. If you still wanna help me I may hit you up, if you don't care about the santa hat.
Nah I don't care about it since I haven't played in ages. Remind me about it tomorrow- the hat is actually on my brothers account currently (we both invested in it since we expected the price to go up, me 80m him 25m or something like that) and we left it on his acc at the time since I wasn't active and he was slightly active. I'm pretty sure he doesn't play anymore either tho, so it's just sitting there. I lost interest a little while before RS3 came out, I used to PK as a summoning tank (the most broken of low level PKing builds from the release of summoning until RS3). Crazy high def and hp, then you just summon an absurdly high level familiar and wreck shop around level 30-60 because none of those stats raised your combat level much. Solo opponents were free since minotaur familiars froze them in place, and I had enough def to tank like 3-4 melee/range opponents my level provided there weren't any mages. That's where I earned all my money lmao. I would consider going back if summ ranking were still possible but afaik it isn't

Last edited:

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
playing melee with some homies during lunch
new guy shows up today
picks yoshi
always nice to get some new blood/character variety
gets 4 stocked
"damn yoshi sucks in this game"
ask what smash game he plays
"super smash flash"
mfw

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nah I don't care about it since I haven't played in ages. Remind me about it tomorrow- the hat is actually on my brothers account currently (we both invested in it since we expected the price to go up, me 80m him 25m or something like that) and we left it on his acc at the time since I wasn't active and he was slightly active. I'm pretty sure he doesn't play anymore either tho, so it's just sitting there. I lost interest a little while before RS3 came out, I used to PK as a summoning tank (the most broken of low level PKing builds from the release of summoning until RS3). Crazy high def and hp, then you just summon an absurdly high level familiar and wreck shop around level 30-60 because none of those stats raised your combat level much. Solo opponents were free since minotaur familiars froze them in place, and I had enough def to tank like 3-4 melee/range opponents my level provided there weren't any mages. That's where I earned all my money lmao. I would consider going back if summ ranking were still possible but afaik it isn't
Alright, I likely wouldn't gp swap (I'd get like less than 30m OSRS from a santa hat), but not having to worry about bonds ever would be nice.

ilysm

sleepy
Man, I feel like I'm at a point with Calculus where I'm trying and doing all these things that are expected of me and more and my understanding and skill level refuse to budge. I think that calls for a change in studying techniques; it would be easy (and true) to just say that my brain isn't really naturally compatible with math, but that doesn't matter because I kind of need to do Calculus. I can't just say that it doesn't work for me and drop it. I've been trying different things; got to find a system that makes it click for me. Maybe this can be translated to Smash, w/e. I'll get back to the topic when this math leaves me time to practice.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
new guy shows up today
picks yoshi
gets 4 stocked
"super smash flash"
mfw
last time I played super smash flash I was able to wildly mash buttons/dpad directions and I could manage to make a 0-death kill with donkey kong, because aerials had near-0 landing lag it's hilarious

...I ended up checking if you still could. I actually overestimated, every aerial except for fair has 0 landing lag at all, and the fair's lag is so barely noticeable that if it didn't have animation you never would have guessed

what a game

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Man, I landed 5 Bowser fsmash edgeguards on this Ness tonight
Armor is way too good at soaking up his recovery when it's not sweetspotted

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Armor is way too good at soaking up his recovery when it's not sweetspotted
that applies any time someone sucks at recovering lol
or even if they're just not amazing at recovering, either, because bowser has like 10million edgeguarding tools and thus lots of stuff for conditioning recoveries

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
that applies any time someone sucks at recovering lol
or even if they're just not amazing at recovering, either, because bowser has like 10million edgeguarding tools and thus lots of stuff for conditioning recoveries
Of course, but few recoveries are as slow and telegraphed as Ness'. You can tell where he's going to go ages before he actually goes there and it's kind of sad.

EDIT: Also sweetspotting Ness' recovery looks hard af

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

travis scott has literally carried me through this pretty ****ty day

how's it going PMS

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Of course, but few recoveries are as slow and telegraphed as Ness'. You can tell where he's going to go ages before he actually goes there and it's kind of sad.

EDIT: Also sweetspotting Ness' recovery looks hard af
from below its hard. from above its pretty ez

how's it going PMS
awful

D e l t a

Man, I feel like I'm at a point with Calculus where I'm trying and doing all these things that are expected of me and more and my understanding and skill level refuse to budge. I think that calls for a change in studying techniques; it would be easy (and true) to just say that my brain isn't really naturally compatible with math, but that doesn't matter because I kind of need to do Calculus. I can't just say that it doesn't work for me and drop it. I've been trying different things; got to find a system that makes it click for me. Maybe this can be translated to Smash, w/e. I'll get back to the topic when this math leaves me time to practice.
Which calc? 1, 2, or 3?

And feel free to message me on here anytime you feel super stuck. I've already taken all the calc classes and I have a pretty good understanding of all of them

Lizalfos

Smash Master
new guy shows up today
picks yoshi
gets 4 stocked
"super smash flash"
mfw
Why is your avatar the Zodiac Killer?

On male legs: I've come to the conclusion that hairy legs are unsightly and shaved legs are feminine. So what is a teenage boy crushed by what others might think of him to do? Always wear pants. Unless it is the most summery summer casual summer, only wear pants. Now when you work out you can focus on your muscular chest which is near universally attractive.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Playing devil's advocate for skimping leg day....Lunges are a *****.

But I think people skip out on legs because of the more danger. My brother f'd up nerves on his legs because of squats. He'll probably widdle down on legs if he ever gets off his perma bulk.

how's it going PMS
Pretty cool. I found out my friend is having a U.S Marshall over in his class for a presentation this Thursday. I'll be able to sit and ask her if being really really strong will jump me over the application process.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Playing devil's advocate for skimping leg day....Lunges are a *****.

But I think people skip out on legs because of the more danger. My brother f'd up nerves on his legs because of squats. He'll probably widdle down on legs if he ever gets off his perma bulk.

don:t be such a nerd, nerd. (Yeah, lunges are ****...).

And I think you give people too much credit. I used to work with two body builders. One actually did **** right (proper exercise rotation, hit everything as equally as possible, watched his diet and did correct bulk/cut rotations) and he looked like a ****ing Roman God.

The other guy was basically just a curl bro (I think they referred to him as a lightbulb, due to his silhouette...). Some guys who hung out with him said he didn't work his legs out because it made his penis look small. Like, no names hue his actual words.

I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys who look like the genie from aladin aren't worries about pinching nerves or some ****, they just don't care or think they'll look like they have a small ****.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
oh dang I heard mention of good ol' run-escape. It's funny you mention account stealing, strong bad, because I checked up on my old yahoo account recently and saw like 10 emails from Runescape saying that a password change was requested. Really weird stuff. That and my bank PIN apparently stopped existing yet none of my stuff was stolen (though nothing remarkable; was always a free member and have like 500k at best).

D e l t a

Throwback to RS3 before a lot of the updates after 2011. I gave 100k to 2 of my secondary accounts and made them PKers. Pure archer & pure Mage with the best of everything. It sure was fun inducing salt in the wildy. I wish I still had the patience for that game

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Throwback to RS3 before a lot of the updates after 2011. I gave 100k to 2 of my secondary accounts and made them PKers. Pure archer & pure Mage with the best of everything. It sure was fun inducing salt in the wildy. I wish I still had the patience for that game
RS3 wasn't released until after 2011... you're thinking RS2 aka now RS07

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Just look through any white suburban 14 y/o's playlist. They're at the ripe age to believe metal is the one true genre of music, but clearly never explored anything outside of billboard top 40s or similar lists.
I'm trapped in indie rock and David Bowie and I liked the ambient ****.

I hope you are only this self important b/c it is the Internet.

And way to dismiss anyone living in Sweden/Norway.

I really want to find that song that the guy did the dumb music video about with the alien and it's about dancing at night in Japan.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I'm trapped in indie rock and David Bowie and I liked the ambient ****.

I hope you are only this self important b/c it is the Internet.

And way to dismiss anyone living in Sweden/Norway.

I really want to find that song that the guy did the dumb music video about with the alien and it's about dancing at night in Japan.
I come off as self important? And what about Sweden/Norway?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I only vaguely remember the one runescape version that had graphics that looked like alone in the dark, what with the diamond-eyes. also I did the tutorial island like four different times because I would keep forgetting my account details lmao

I was gonna say I'm surprised it's still around, but actually thinking about it, RS was the F2P MMO before F2P MMOs were really much of a thing, good on 'em

D e l t a

RS3 wasn't released until after 2011... you're thinking RS2 aka now RS07
Yeah that lol. For years I never even knew there was an "older" runescape until RS3 was coming out. All this talk about it almost makes me want to PK one more time....almost....

Last edited:
Top Bottom