• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
he looked like a ****ing Roman God.

The other guy was basically just a curl bro (I think they referred to him as a lightbulb, due to his silhouette...). Some guys who hung out with him said he didn't work his legs out because it made his penis look small. Like, no names hue his actual words.

I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys who look like the genie from aladin aren't worries about pinching nerves or some ****, they just don't care or think they'll look like they have a small ****.
Was he the future WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman "Taking all the women down to Fistlane" Reigns?

Huh. Well at least he was upfront about it.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Yeah that lol. For years I never even knew there was an "older" runescape until RS3 was coming out. All this talk about it almost makes me want to PK one more time....almost....
Me too kinda. Unfortunately, my kind of PKing is very unfair and badly abuses the ****ty game design that was a Rune Minotaur dealing 16 damage per stun cast and 19 damage per axe swing (or 160 and 190 after the HP change) from level 86 summoning which only increased your combat level by 11, with my 75 def, 68 health, and 43 prayer making me nearly unkillable for a level 52, on top of a super-poisoned iron dagger to help chip away damage and a dragonfire shield that could pump out like 25 (250) damage every once in awhile. At least there were two saving graces for all those ****ty 1 def pures tho- training a summ tank takes ****ing forever because all the monsters that drop good charms with which to train summoning were way too had to kill with low att/str/mage/range; plus familiars could only assist in multi-combat areas, meaning if I wanted to PK, the pures were free to team up against me (and still lose, just not as badly). Coulda been worse for them tho- I coulda had an iron titan in only a few more levels that woulda one-shot just about any 1def pure lol.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Was he the future WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman "Taking all the women down to Fistlane" Reigns?

Huh. Well at least he was upfront about it.
i don't know about that wrestling nerd **** you're saying, but he had a damned fine physique. like, classical bodybuilder, so slim waist and developed lats/delts to give that triangle look, he just wasn't super huge (yet?). i'm sure he could take many women down to fistlane, if he approached them asked nicely then flexed.

other guys were just general gym monkeys and then there was curl bro the genie with a micro penis complex or something.

Bleck

Smash Master
The house now has an exercise machine. I will now embark on a quest to obtain a body as handsome as my face.

ilysm

sleepy
@OGS | Delta Different schools have different programs. I'm in Calc BC, which from what I can gather is like Calc I and Calc II combined except they can only teach on whiteboards mounted to speeding semi trucks that go by you at seventy miles an hour (or at least that's what it feels like at times). Thanks for the offer! I'm confident I can pick myself up but I'll get in touch if I feel like I'm just not going anywhere.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Why is your avatar the Zodiac Killer?

On male legs: I've come to the conclusion that hairy legs are unsightly and shaved legs are feminine. So what is a teenage boy crushed by what others might think of him to do? Always wear pants. Unless it is the most summery summer casual summer, only wear pants. Now when you work out you can focus on your muscular chest which is near universally attractive.
Don't worry, anyone who mocks shaved legs is misguided.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
anybody who thinks that body hair matters is weird and stupid
I can say definitively that body hair has mattered for me. It has caused me physical pain before because it was too long and would get caught and pulled during... certain activities, no matter what. God that was uncomfortable.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i don't know about that wrestling nerd **** you're saying, but he had a damned fine physique. like, classical bodybuilder, so slim waist and developed lats/delts to give that triangle look, he just wasn't super huge (yet?). i'm sure he could take many women down to fistlane, if he approached them asked nicely then flexed.

other guys were just general gym monkeys and then there was curl bro the genie with a micro penis complex or something.
If you don't know who THE BIG DAWG is, then I've solved the mystery of why you're such a nerd.

Now that I think about it, curlbro status is pretty common at my gym and it's a damn shame. RIP The legs.

The house now has an exercise machine. I will now embark on a quest to obtain a body as handsome as my face.
Ew. Nerd.

lolz, i can't button my work pants. gg, belt+zipper combo
EAT BIG TO GET BIG BRAH

SIXTEEN SCOOPS

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
No one should want to gain weight unless their health depends on it. Trust me on that.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

I may know nothing about dark souls but I know neat trailers when I see 'em

and this is neat as heck

Bazkip

Smash Master
I should probably be trying to gain weight since I used to be just barely above underweight and then somehow managed to unintentionally lose weight over the past few months.

Whoops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I should probably be trying to gain weight since I used to be just barely above underweight and then somehow managed to unintentionally lose weight over the past few months.

Whoops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
First step to gaining weight: BUY MUTANT WHEY
Step Dos: USE WHOLE MILK
Step III: 16 SCOOPS A DAY COME ON
Step Omega: LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

I had two, then cut myself off. Huge victory, it's historically twice as much ><
Level up!
+1 Self Strength

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
anybody who thinks that body hair matters is weird and stupid
Body hair is nasty and you should feel bad for condoning it.

Exercise is weird, one moment you're wondering how hard it is to do cardio for 30 minutes and the next moment you're wondering what's so hard about it and move on with your day. Anyways, lost two pounds. It's pretty slow, but hey, progress is progress.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Body hair isn't a bad thing, but please keep yourselves hygenic. That's really all I ask.

dude I'm sick too, literally everything bad has happened to me since I left oklahoma. im never going to oklahoma again.
Yeah, Oklahoma is just..not a good state. I don't know what it is about it, but I've never had a single good experience relating to Oklahoma, only bad ones.

Sorry to any Oklahomans(?) but y'all should've picked a better state to live in.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Yeah, Oklahoma is just..not a good state. I don't know what it is about it, but I've never had a single good experience relating to Oklahoma, only bad ones.
counterpoint: jim ross lives there, so that makes for, at minimum, 1 good thing about oklahoma

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I have lactaid milk because I guess my body just decided to hate all lactose recently

I just use it to make mac and cheese though, cuz on its own it... isn't very good, let's put it that way

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
don:t be such a nerd, nerd. (Yeah, lunges are ****...).

And I think you give people too much credit. I used to work with two body builders. One actually did **** right (proper exercise rotation, hit everything as equally as possible, watched his diet and did correct bulk/cut rotations) and he looked like a ****ing Roman God.

The other guy was basically just a curl bro (I think they referred to him as a lightbulb, due to his silhouette...). Some guys who hung out with him said he didn't work his legs out because it made his penis look small. Like, no names hue his actual words.

I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys who look like the genie from aladin aren't worries about pinching nerves or some ****, they just don't care or think they'll look like they have a small ****.
I only do leg and core day

not really but after a few years of running cross country and only doing lowers and core I'm just a lot better at it than I am at arms/uppers

also my lifting partner is a cyclist

I'm going for the male chun-li look minus the breasts

Last edited:
Top Bottom