• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Day 1 of using an Arcade stick... and it's very strange.
Still trying to find the best way to grip the stick...
Currently unable to do DPs with it right now.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
You're alive!

I was wondering where you've been.

Side note, does anyone here play Osu? A few of my friends are really into it, so I'm giving it a shot. Too much anime/jpop stuff for my tastes, but I've just avoided those songs and changed settings so the random pop-ups don't happen, and it's pretty fun so far.
@FPSWalrus plays Osu, or he used to stream it at least

Smash sucks

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Llamajuice just posted he is looking for a job in the industry, so that might point against it being a new game they are announcing.

If it was, it would mean the end of Project M development as we know it which would be sad while exciting to see the new project.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Llamajuice just posted he is looking for a job in the industry, so that might point against it being a new game they are announcing.

If it was, it would mean the end of Project M development as we know it which would be sad while exciting to see the new project.
-snip-
I'm really hype for what it could be (won't assume it's an original game yet), it's like Christmas Eve but you don't know if you're getting enough money to pay you're rent or a (still pretty sweg) scarf.

*Sees ambiguous character comment removed from post*
I don't know what to think with you people. :3

Lizalfos Lizalfos , yeah!! Retro ain't got nothin' on the PMDT metroid-crawling animations!!!!

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
If the new Metroid game ends up being some bull**** solely multiplayer thing, I'm gonna be pissed, regardless of who makes it.
There was no Metroid game at E3 2015.

Also, Sonic feels...super good. I feel like I'm literally flying everywhere, it's like a spiny Falcon. Sweetspot fairs are aamzing, techchase on reaction is amazing, just...man, why have I never looked at this character before?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Guys, learn from me and ALWAYS pay attention to the road.

Never hold your favorite pair of headphones in your hand right before you fall and most importantly, no sell any injuries.
WP_20151003_20_53_48_Pro[1].jpg

This has been a safety PSA for Skaters Worldwide.

NWRL

Smash Ace
I have a pretty good feeling about the announcement tomorrow. Also 3 Ike's in top 32 in Smash 4, get hype

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
has anyone noticed that ever since i beat up omgrey he doesnt talk **** about waifus anymore (at least to my knowledge, i only come like once a week on here now)

im the best

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
has anyone noticed that ever since i beat up omgrey he doesnt talk **** about waifus anymore (at least to my knowledge, i only come like once a week on here now)

im the best

Ever since I bodied you, I decided to leave you alone with your waifus as mercy. The utter destruction you received was bad enough that if I made fun of your waifus again, you'd probably live the life of a Buddhist monk in order to find new purpose in your life.

But yeah. Waifus are still dumb yo.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Ever since I bodied you, I decided to leave you alone with your waifus as mercy. The utter destruction you received was bad enough that if I made fun of your waifus again, you'd probably live the life of a Buddhist monk in order to find new purpose in your life.

But yeah. Waifus are still dumb yo.
ill beat you up again son

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man big house was interesting so far cant wait for the final day. Still haven't played MGS V yet sadly cause lack of PS4. I'll leave a new hnk vid for the curious in the meantime.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
As a Metal Gear fan, should I buy Phantom Pain at full price? I haven't played GZ yet because from what I can tell it's still too expensive for what it offers.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
honestly just pirate it, **** konami
Remember when that Kojima vs. Konami mess became publicly known (somewhat) and the people in the creative team of the game pleaded fans to not boycott the game? I'd rather respect their wishes, but yeah, Konami is the worst.

SunJester

Smash Ace
Best case scenario for the reveal tomorrow: Nintendo is getting the PMDT to make a Smash game.

Much (much much much) more realistic scenario: The PMDT is making their own platform fighter.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm excited.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I was expecting to find something funny in wavedash.com's source code but I didn't find anything.

@Warchamp7 I'm disappointed.
As a Metal Gear fan, should I buy Phantom Pain at full price? I haven't played GZ yet because from what I can tell it's still too expensive for what it offers.
Yes, you should. The game has quite some problems but it's still a pretty good game and I don't regret preordering it at all.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
TPP is worth it. It's a fantastic game in its own right despite all of its shortcomings.

...but future outings of Metal Gear after this one? Bleck Bleck said it best: **** Konami.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Hey guys. So... you may recognize me as I've posted in this thread before. Most of those were either dumb excitement posts or really just weird ideas not associated with the topic at hand. Today, I actually have something legitimate and on topic!

Well, I assume many of you are talking about the rumored PMDT stand alone game that could be announced today at TBH5 and what it could mean for the future of PM.

After finding some information on reddit and putting 2 and 2 together, I found out something potentially interesting.

Currently, we potentally know that the PMDT might be forming an independent studio along side a former EA employee creating "Wavedash Games". If we looked at their twitter account, you can see they were planning something as early as late August which is when the first tweet was made.

Around the same time, the PMDT opened applications to bring in more members to the team. Is this a coincidence or are they connected in some way?

I honestly believe the current PMDT is done with PM. The reason I think they opened applications is so new people could take over development of it. This would allow the old PMDT members to focus on their new game, while other talented developers and keep PM alive. It's a stretch, but I do see it happening. Anyways, what do you guys think?

If your also wondering why I have a Dora avatar, it's merely because I lost a bet :p.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Interesting thoughts, but I doubt a full team could be assembled in less than 2 months. Not without some of the key members of the old guard staying behind to keep working on it.

Top Bottom