• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Current strat is to wait it out until Monday, that seems to be when she always gets on the bus at the same time as me, then I'll ask her; if she doesn't get on Monday then I'll just call her

But knowing me I'll probably scrap that plan and ask her tonight or something idk

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
wow, I just skipped literally 80 pages
you're all savages

@Strong Bad was cool meeting you, I just wanted to take the opportunity to let you know I'm not beating people who've played for more than half a decade longer than me so my character must be bottom tier

Jolteon Jolteon is a jerk, will never play him in melee
it's too lame
Good thing I 5-0 him in divekick

@standardtoaster and MonkUnit MonkUnit didn't expect you two to look so alike, the fact that you had the same hairstyle and glasses didn't really help either
so next time if you wore each other's shirts I'd mix you up

Paragon was cool, I went 4-2 losing to Hero of Time in winners and Azen in losers
rigged

I'm excited for pokken and will probably play that for like two weeks when it comes out, then decide if I want to take it seriously

RoA didn't impress me enough

apparently everyone is playing something called undertale so I guess I have to try that now
be back after 20 more pages

e; also I got windows 10
spent the next two hours making it function the same as windows 7

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Sf 5 faces were good until the japanese started ******** about Cammy actually looking like a british woman

Apparently *** is censored lmfao @Warchamp7 i'm dying

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
wow, I just skipped literally 80 pages
you're all savages

@Strong Bad was cool meeting you, I just wanted to take the opportunity to let you know I'm not beating people who've played for more than half a decade longer than me so my character must be bottom tier

Jolteon Jolteon is a jerk, will never play him in melee
it's too lame
Good thing I 5-0 him in divekick

@standardtoaster and MonkUnit MonkUnit didn't expect you two to look so alike, the fact that you had the same hairstyle and glasses didn't really help either
so next time if you wore each other's shirts I'd mix you up

Paragon was cool, I went 4-2 losing to Hero of Time in winners and Azen in losers
rigged

I'm excited for pokken and will probably play that for like two weeks when it comes out, then decide if I want to take it seriously

RoA didn't impress me enough

apparently everyone is playing something called undertale so I guess I have to try that now
be back after 20 more pages

e; also I got windows 10
spent the next two hours making it function the same as windows 7
Whatever loser, next time I'll destroy you in Divekick.

And if not then I'll just Sheik you again so I feel better.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Stop constantly calling British women ugly guys, it is sexist and insulting.

"Oh, she's not particularly ugly, she's just British! That's how they all look."

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

God damn so many characters I want to play

Now I can't decide between Laura, nekalli, Mika, or karin, and this is just on release, and we haven't seen the boss character or any of the dlc that is going to happen

Laura looks AMAZING. Dat hair, and the face looks really high-quality compared to early footage of others. If she's an elena/blanka/deejay fusion (which I'm hoping) I'd play that

Bleck

Smash Master
Stop constantly calling British women ugly guys, it is sexist and insulting.

"Oh, she's not particularly ugly, she's just British! That's how they all look."
She didn't look ugly, though. If your definition of "not ugly" is synonymous with "looks like anime", you probably need to go outside more.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Equating anime waifus with attractiveness is pretty weeb. Good thing that's not what is happening. Well, except the strawman argument being used.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
CK, you are wasting your time arguing. On the Internet. Against Bleck. Again.
What's your excuse for not learning your lesson the first seven or eight times?

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
You're right Mech, you're right. Besides, Capcom just ruined their British waifu forever by redoing her model so that's that. It's over and done with.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Papa Frank is off limits due to that whole chastity thing. Otherwise I'm sure he would be humble enough to give you a quickie in the back alley.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I've known about Undertale for a while but no one was talking about it.

It must of got fully released recently.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Is there like a before/after pic of Cammy? Im confused about the difference...
It's mainly the facial features that are different between SF4 and SF5 Cammy.
SF4 Cammy is on the left and SF5 Cammy is on the right.

However, Capcom seems to have changed her face later on, likely from the amount of complaints, or at least just for her new costume.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I
It's mainly the facial features that are different between SF4 and SF5 Cammy.
SF4 Cammy is on the left and SF5 Cammy is on the right.

However, Capcom seems to have changed her face later on, likely from the amount of complaints, or at least just for her new costume.
Comeback Kid Comeback Kid

The more "British" Cammy actually looks pretty anime to me (rounder features seems to be a more western art style). I also think it is the better design because she looks more distinct from the rest of the class and personally the sharp features are beautiful to me.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
we are missing shairn

we have been missing shairn for like a year i don't even remember anything about him at this point </3

also what about that crazy dude who always had the disney princess avatars and used vaguely spanish words
2busy4smash

I work the nights of both the pM and Melee weeklies and on saturdays when most tourneys happen. RIP

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
2busy4smash

I work the nights of both the pM and Melee weeklies and on saturdays when most tourneys happen. RIP
y-you could at least stop by and say hi every now and then.

and m-maybe talk about how **** our favorite animes are.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
y-you could at least stop by and say hi every now and then.

and m-maybe talk about how **** our favorite animes are.
Considering I only have to actually listen in half my classes this semester... I probably will.

Vashimus

Smash Master
The first Latina SF character ends up being the hottest woman in the entire series. Capcom knows what's up.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
whats everyone think of that GITS fps game thats comin out

i thought it looked cool

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Welp she has a boyfriend but I guess I learned something from this all and possibly made a new friend?

Looking for that special someone will be rough because my mind forces prejudgements on everyone and everything. In reality I knew she was from looking up her facebook even though my mind assumed she wasn't but I went for it anyway. I have met people before that I maybe have had a chance with but I turned them down due to anxiety or something my mind made up about them. This doesn't go for just romantic relationships but friendly ones too. I'm set back a bit by the hard truth coming at me but I think now I can keep going, if I want to keep going. I think my next step is actually writing something down regarding this book idea I have.

My life is an anime, and this is the end of one arc out of many.

..On a different note I got invited to a smash party on Wednesday... on the day I have a night class so if I go I'll be 3 hours late and can only make it for like an hour or two, lol

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Deus Ex cybernetic augmentations and freedom of choice + Metal Gear Solid stealth + LA Noir interrogations and detective work = great Ghost in the Shell game.

That generic free to play online fps doesn't look all that great for such an amazing franchise.

Bazkip

Smash Master
They lost that the moment they sent in Armada early.

I don't know what they were thinking.

Edit: Actually they lost that the moment Leffen was denied entry into the US ayy lmao

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
They lost that the moment they sent in Armada early.

I don't know what they were thinking.

Edit: Actually they lost that the moment Leffen was denied entry into the US ayy lmao
What? Why was he denied entry? Was he a douche to customs?

Top Bottom