• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I want some Steam games right now, and I have enough money for them in my pocket, problem: money is in my pocket and not in my computer screen.
The games have been in my wishlist for months and I don't like going to stores because of social anxiety issues/laziness, wat do?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Forgotten Memories was JUST released for iOS. I've beta tested that game and I can only say that it should be a must have for any survival horror fans. Especially Silent Hill fans.

It will also be released on other platforms later.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Pikachu/shiek/diddy are still top 3. I think sonic/Yoshi are just under that?

Custom Pikachu has hype *** infinites
Say word pika is top 3. Now I can pick another character to play as, aside from sonic. I don't actually care a lot about playing diddy. So shiek/pika... one of you...maybe. How much better is diddy, than everyone else in this game? I still don't have it, but I roll ******* every time I touch it.

EDIT: Always keep the squids. If you take them down, replace them with something else or we all leave crashboards

Last edited:

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
Say word pika is top 3. Now I can pick another character to play as, aside from sonic. I don't actually care a lot about playing diddy. So shiek/pika... one of you...maybe. How much better is diddy, than everyone else in this game? I still don't have it, but I roll *****es every time I touch it.

EDIT: Always keep the squids. If you take them down, replace them with something else or we all leave crashboards
I personally don't think Diddy is better than Sheik/Pika, or even Sonic. He got nerfed a good amount. Not enough to make him **** tier, but enough to de-throne him of S tier.

lol Project M Squid Thread tho

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
bruh
uair kill like 10% later
1 pop gun = 7 DMG
same character, you just die 1 maybe 2 hit later lulul

lemme just add on, and say, yall smash 4 kiddies dont know what nerfs are. look at how some characters went into 3.5 and how they came out
3.2 mk/olimar/mario/ etc vs now 3.5
take one good look at pit from 3.02 and look at him now
DEMS IS NERFS DAWG TIER LIST CHANGE, MONEY CHANGIN, GAME CHANGIN, NARFS

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Really? I though his aerials got their damage halved or something.
I still think Sheik is the best character now, but hey what do I know I'm a scrubby Falcon
He literally lost, 2 DMG on half his moves or some crap. A few key moves had some "kb" changes, like uair/fair(dthrow less hitstun but still gets you double hoo haa at 0 so idk lul). The kb isn't even close to half, or it doesn't appear that way. I mean, you will live like 1 or 2 moves longer. That's too ez for diddy and that's not enough to alter where he stands.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
add squid girl to smash 4
who else wants a splatoons wii u bundle where the gamepad is covered in paint splatter????????

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
There is a bundle, but it's just a repackaged Wii U with a Splatoon code and Nintendoland.

They could have done something cool with it but I guess Nintendo just wants to sell what stock of consoles they already have.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
No, Warchamp just wants to give us more space at a more central location away from the other boards. It has nothing to do with Nintendo you conspiracy theorists!

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
I played my chess engine in a few blitz games a few day ago, got destroyed terribly like expected. Today I thought: "Let's win a game against the engine", set my time to 1 hour and its time to 1 minute. It deconstructed me in 25 moves, only having to use 20 seconds for all of its moves. That was the equivalent of getting 4stocked...

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He literally lost, 2 DMG on half his moves or some crap. A few key moves had some "kb" changes, like uair/fair(dthrow less hitstun but still gets you double hoo haa at 0 so idk lul). The kb isn't even close to half, or it doesn't appear that way. I mean, you will live like 1 or 2 moves longer. That's too ez for diddy and that's not enough to alter where he stands.
Lolwut, Dthrow uair kills like 60% later and fair like 30% or more later. The nerfs are pretty significant. He's still good tho.

DethM

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe you guys buy games. I have a backlog which I never work through due to smash and f2p comp games.
My comp broke like a month ago and my Wii broke.

Rip.

At least I still have my WiiU. I bought Shovel Knight for it in December, and still haven't played it.

Top Bottom