• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
It's been forever since I even looked at it. I think there are fan servers somewhere, but afaik it's entirely unsupported, and you're more than likely to just get a bunch of hackers. At least, that was my experience late in the life-cycle. Not worth it anymore, it's golden age is kinda dead. Gunz 2 has some depth to it from what I've seen, but K-Style is pretty much nerfed, so that's not quite a thing anymore. I'm not getting into it because I've got other games to play now.

It was super interesting seeing how it's modern metagame developed around K-Style, and then countering that, which usually mean outshooting, as going close range to combat K-Style was a bad idea(the usual setup for K-Style was Katana/Shotgun, meaning lots of close-range dps at insane rates, since you can cancel the reload animation). So you got E-Style(European-Style), which was using long range weapons with standard shooter tactics. And of course, everyone derided them for being casul scrubs because K-Stylers were usually giant elitists. There was D-Style, which used daggers, but I don't know much about that, beyond it apparently giving similar benefits to K-Style, but being easier to pick up. So, obviously, They got derided for being casul scrubs.
You're seeing the trend, I hope.
I want to use the method that makes me the most infamous.
So you want in, right ; D?
I'm all about that Sheik life.
...On an unrelated aside, isn't being pranked supposed to wear off after a month? It's been three.
You are very loved.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Someone don't know bout the laws of the PM social thread. And I love me some Ecchi but I ain't posting it.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
That gif was actually great. Also, nobody noticed that I said I needed to shuffle a card of decks earlier today.

Warnings get you more sh¡tty internet points.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Yo, we Project M play online games thread?

What do you guys play? Besides Elsword (it's interesting but ehhh. Dash Jump -> Kick with arrow lady is a hilarious infinite on NPCs though). I remember playing a Dota 2 game with I think @ Saito Saito and I think he was disgusted by the power of me playing terribadly.

Edit -
I could.

But I don't really want to.
@Strong Bad Make this guy conform!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I play a religious amount of TF2.

I've obtained about 800$+ in Earbuds, sadly the value has gone down and I can only probably get $200. Lame af, but it's aight

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So yeah about terrible fan service anime should I watch Highschool dxd or no? I was thinking about it after I saw a review sort of on FineGameGirls YT channel(NSFW BTW).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So yeah about terrible fan service anime should I watch Highschool dxd or no? I was thinking about it after I saw a review sort of on FineGameGirls YT channel(NSFW BTW).
If you want a terrible one, you should watch Highschool of the Dead.

If you want an actually good one, then yeah, Highschool DxD is for you.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If you want a terrible one, you should watch Highschool of the Dead.

I seen High School of the Dead and was digging it as a legit horror show till like episode 4 or 5 then I got turned off by all of the sexy shots and what not it killed the vibe for me with all the zombies and atmosphere actually. I loved Saya being a straight up ***** though.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You could just ask "someone" to help you. :<
Do you want the original pic or the edited version I did in Imgur's simple editor?

I'll just give you both.

Can confirm that, at the very least, the first season is good.

I've had to give up a lot of things thanks to satellite internet, watching videos being one of them.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
I guess we're just gonna ignore the fact that I draw as well? ¦D
oops uh drawing pals all around?
sorry was skimming and missed it ;;

OK : D I haven't done much lately, at least outside of figure drawings like that. School plus trying to finish 3dmaneuvering props in time for akon, along with my side project (what all the figure drawings are for) doesn't leave too much extra time.
oooh i wanna see when youre done, which character are you cosplaying as?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

D'aww, tis okay bec. I still luffs you. :3 -huggles-

Do you want the original pic or the edited version I did in Imgur's simple editor?

I'll just give you both.

How do you want it cropped and resized?

Tell me how you like it and I'll do you right.

DethM

Smash Apprentice
2d0.png

Petition to get this as an actual skin.

After Zero Suit Wario, of course.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
How do you want it cropped and resized?

Tell me how you like it and I'll do you right.
Whatever looks good and works on this site. I'm not very picky as long as it actually crops correctly on this site.

Basically something similar to what I attempted in my shabby edit but actually looks good on Smash Boards instead of up angled focused I'm forced to have (that and the Smash Boards cropper only seems to affect how the avi appears on my profile or something and not when I post, it is annoying). :L

CORY

wut
BRoomer

oooh i wanna see when youre done, which character are you cosplaying as?
Hange. I have the basic outfit done (mostly just need to get a proper yellow shirt and extension for my wig), and the actual harness itself was done last year, so you can probably find a few pictures of it up on my fb (prewig) if you're feeling stalky : p

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
So, is anyone watching this season's moeblob show Euphonium? I like the art and hot musical instrument action. That's about all I'm watching it for.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
**** this splay tree ;_;. going to use office hrs and try talking w/ other students and get it done tomorrow :\

who wants to netplay
Wisconsin? How far is that from Louisiana? I'd netplay with ya, ping probs won't be very great but we can use 5886 for PM with my magical knowledge of making 5886 work with PM secretly while all the plebs use 652

just played a few rounds on netplay. i can't do falcon, marth, or fox on this lag. did some ****ty falco dittos though. still don't understand how anyone can stand the lag
What kind of adapter are you using? You should be able to with with most americans with less than 6 frames buffer, which is really barely any lag at all. But having the wrong adapter and using 652 instead of 5886 with exclusive fullscreen adds extra lag. I shaved about 6-7 frames lag switching over from a maflash 2 port on 652 to a Nintendo adapter on 5886

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Whatever looks good and works on this site. I'm not very picky as long as it actually crops correctly on this site.

Basically something similar to what I attempted in my shabby edit but actually looks good on Smash Boards instead of up angled focused I'm forced to have (that and the Smash Boards cropper only seems to affect how the avi appears on my profile or something and not when I post, it is annoying). :L
It honestly doesn't look as bad as you're making it sound on my end. o_o

I started off just making it similar to how you have it now. Except not all pixelated and stuff.

Top Bottom