• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
IF I buy Premium would i become PMS, that's my question?

i dont wanna go to smash 4 boards so ima just ask here

whos the best char in the game rn?
After the patch is arguable. Some say Diddy still some say Shiek,Sonic,Rosalina it's all very argueable.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Try to buy a Rosa amiibo too so we can see the genius that one guy really is.
Oh, got accepted into that thing I eluded to vaguely awhile back, hype.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
ohgodohgodohgod
requesting footage of you wavelanding around yoshi's story
in the t-pose
with water shooting out of an unknown orifice
It only works when you try to turn around using a 3.02 pac in 3.5 lol. And then you're stuck like that until you jump

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
@ Helsong Helsong omg i think i just figured out how to make it work. the changes might not be affecting the tree itself but changing the root does. i just need to splay up the entire tree (this in the method) and then as soon as i've splayed up to the top then i set root = that node. god damn i can't believe i just figured out how to do it. now to actually code this lol

Helsong

Smash Ace
@ Helsong Helsong omg i think i just figured out how to make it work. the changes might not be affecting the tree itself but changing the root does. i just need to splay up the entire tree (this in the method) and then as soon as i've splayed up to the top then i set root = that node. god damn i can't believe i just figured out how to do it. now to actually code this lol
Oh yeah, that works too. Make your changes on a copy of the entire tree and then point your root to that new one. And since in a splay tree, you have to splay all the way up when you access a node anyway, this actually means you'll get your entire Splay Tree structure working, minus a few other requirements your assignment may have.

So way to go! I'm happy you were able to get it. Does helping a PMDT member with their CS homework mean I can dictate a change for the next patch?

You mentioned AVL Trees, right? That'll be pretty easy, especially now that you've already figured out how to code in rotations.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Studies have found that when it is a high volume like that. It is piss.
Sorry to kill the dream.
Studies also show that humans don't have 50 billion gallons of blood in their body to spray out all over the place, but Japan doesn't give a damn about that, now do they? ¦D

Sorry, the joke lives on. For me, at least. ¦3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah, and maybe he likes being peed on! Did you ever think about that!?
You guys are the ones going on and on about piss, so I'd say the opposite. Keep me the hell away from watersports on either side.

I may be black, but I'm no R Kelly. XD

Top Bottom